AUTHOR'S NOTE

The events that will transpire take place in year 2, after Kiyotaka gets a perfect score, because Tsukishiro was doing everything he can to prevent Karma's enrollment, but ultimately failed due to the government's influence. Kiyotaka has also yet to meet Kiryuin, and he's still very much dating Kei.

Both Amasawa and Yagami know of Karma, but don't see him as strong as Kiyoyaka, due to Karma being MIA from the White Room for years. Karma's strength should still let him overpower many students, thanks to extra intense training received from Karasuma to prepare him for their reunion. Karma's strategic ingenuity should be on par with Sakayanagi at the very least, and his overall ability would still be higher than Koenji.

While Kiyotaka may have attempted to rid himself of his emotions, he can't completely erase his attachment with Karma, and deep down he still feels a desire to meet him again someday, since he was the only one to make him feel not as lonely during his time in the White Room. Karma also serves as his reality check. As emotionless as Kiyotaka is, Karma is the only one who can change Kiyotaka's expression, at least to some extent.

Unlike Kiyotaka, Karma doesn't mind standing out, because of his love for competition. Kiyotaka is also now more motivated to compete, and display more of his abilities, due to Manabu's parting gift, as well as having Karma by his side.

I'm not sure if ANHS does allow transfer students in canon, but for the sake of the story, just believe that it does. I will also be altering some of the events to some extent, especially the island exam. I'm especially excited for the island exam, because I've taken some inspiration from other works I've found on this site.

Arisu is also very much aware of Karma, due to her visit at the White Room. As for class arrangements, I have decided to have Horikita and Kiyotaka be seatmates, while having an empty seat on the other side of Kiyotaka so that he and Karma can also be seatmates.

Basically this: