Alpha

Okay now I know I said that I'm done with this series but then I got this amazing idea and I just couldn't stop myself. So imagine the whole setting is in the sitcom style. Alright so this is a omega verse with exceptions that the whole thing is only within a small community and not everyone is in it and Sakusa is the Alpha of a pack while Atsumu is a human.

It was Saturday night and Atsumu was at a bar with his friends or as they call themselves the pretty setters. They were talking among themselves when an so called Alpha came to them. "You guys look pretty submissive and breedable today, do you need this strong Alpha to drop you pretty Omegas off?" The 'Alpha' said with a smug smile. The whole group cringed and looked seconds away from vomiting out of pure disgust.

"No we are fine. Don't wanna disturb you." Oikawa my qween said ( *cough cough* simp *cough cough*) The dude looked at them again with that horrible smirk of his. "Oh come on you guys would love it. How about this, this pretty little blonde thing comes with me and has a good time and you guys can have fun with my friends. They are all Betas but I'm sure with how loss you guys look you will make do with it." He said again while wrapping his arms around Atsu. (This bish better back off)

*Atsumu is sitting on a couch while facing the camera*

"Alright I kNOW that i was told to behave by Samu but that dude is too fucking hilarious. If he calls himself Alpha one more time I'm gonna start cackling."

*Back to the bar*

Atsumu looked at Oikawa while looking like he was minutes away from just laughing his ass off. That's when they heard a voice speak.

"Get your filthy hands off my mate you asshole." It was a tall dude with black curly hair. Along with him were few more dudes who are going to be in a relationship with the pretty setters but because the Author is writing after such long time she cant name em all. 

The douchebag looked at the man and tried to show as tho he is not afraid but when the tall dude growled he ran away. Okay I'm not even joking he growled like GRRRRRR kaskaksaksakskaskaskakskakksakskaks

The tall dude then looked at Atsumu and his eyes softened

*Atsumu on the chair looking at the camera*

"I don't even know who this guy is but all I can say is, this weekend is gonna be hilarious. Samu better be ready with that popcorn and Sunarin when I tell him this shit KAKAKAKAKAAKAK"

*Back to the bar*

The tall guy went up to Atsumu while his friends went up to other pretty setters and whispered 'Mate' in a really sensual way while hugging their waist and looking in the eyes and all. And by the laws of Omega verse the people who are being whispered to should feel a chill run down their spine and should get horny as shit with rapid hot breathing. Well that would have happened if i was writing the fricking Smut. But I'm writing Crack so suck it up lol.

"I'm pretty sure this is sexual assault hehe. So can you like let us go?" Suga said while removing the tall brunettes' arms around his waist. Don't get him wrong, he is all ready to let this piece of hunk fuck him till morning but not when the dude is practically assaulting them. Daichi as said will be introduced slowly cause fuck normal writing, looked kind of offended and his eyes colour changed to red. Okay now bish hol up. No need to be so angry and while this shit was happening the rest of the pretties were also trying to get away from them.

"Now pretty don't try to get away from Alpha or else you will regret it." Sakusa who was hugging Atsumu said while growling and the rest of the guys growled in agreement to their Alpha.

*All the setters are siting on a couch while looking at the Camera*

Suga:.....

Oikawa:.....

Atsumu:.....

Akashi:......

Kenma:.....

Shirabu:......

Yahaba:......

............

............................................................................

"HAHAHAHHAHAHSBSDKDGFHBKSFUKHDKUGSAKHGADJBVSAIDKF WTF DID HE FUCKING SAY"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH I FUCKING CANT DID HE SERIOUSLY FUCKING GWORLED LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO"

"I THINK IM DYING HELPAHIHSDVSBVDUYRGBASVUJDBAKSVKDLGKJASDZGBJFVAHDSVFUY"

*Back to the bar*

The setters looked at each other and started laughing their asses off. The Alphas tried to grab them but they kicked them in the nuts and ran away. I wonder what Osamus reaction would be lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Do guys like want me to make this into a series cause I'm not afraid to ignore my studies for this lmaooo

Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this 

Love you guys 💜💜💜