imagination~

So hear me out,

Hinata Harem where everyone in Hyogo and Miyagi simp for him....except three person. Oikawa, his boyfriend Iwaizumi and Atsumu. While this, Atsumu is still very close with Hinata so many of Hinatas simp despise him. Including his own brother cause he thinks that Atsumu looks just like him but is still being choosed by Hinata, which obviously not true considering Atsumu is head over heels in love with Itachiyama ace Sakusa Kiyoomi. 

One day Atsumu and Hinata prank the Harem by doing a lyric prank on them. While doing the prank they accept their fate that Hinata likes Atsumu and are ready to let him go when Hinata discloses that Atsumu and him are just friends and that Atsumu is dating someone else. Osamu is shocked to find out about this now, while rest are just relieved. Later everyone apologizes Atsumu.

I still think that Hinata harem is overrated and we shouldn't be writing about a 16 year old getting involved in extreme sexual activities such as gang bang with 20+ people but I just thought about this idea while watching a YouTube text video. The video shows everyone including Sakusa being a Hinata simp. Atsumu and Hinata pranking the GC and in the end disclosing that they are just friends. But to my disappointment Atsumu later joins the Harem GC. Ngl I wanted to dislike but the video was just too good other that the last part to do so. 

Anyways, for todays lesson, Turns out Bisexual people don't only fall for Two genders. They can also fall for non-binaries and other genders. I don't get the point of it being Bisexuals' then but its preference so its a whatever.

Also for men, arosal does not only mean being hard. There are many other ways they can get turned on. So you can take notes about it for future reference or whatever.

Also during Anal seggs the sheets can get soiled brown a lot. Usually people just go and get cleaned up. Also I already knew about it but never wrote about it cause......I felt weird about sheets getting soiled brown.....

Ahem, A fit body is not just a body with great physics and also a healthy body is not a body which is plus sized. A healthy and fit body is a body which is mentally, physically and emotionally healthy. Soooo take a lot of rest and make sure to take care of your body.

Also sorry if you didnt like todays chapter. TBH its just trash writing. Something I came up on spot so it doesnt really make any sense. 

Love ya💜