BDSM

(That moment when you nearly broke your promise cause you were too busy studying👁👄👁
Anyways, here's the smut I promised)

Sakusa and Atsumu have always been interested in BDSM. While Sakusa was a sadistic dominant, Atsumu was a submissive Mashochist(did I write that right?).

Here are the few rules that Sakusa and Atsumu had for each other.

Sakusa's rule for Atsumu:

1. Call him Sir

2. Always answer verbally

3. Be a princess and let Him do all the work

4. Don't lie

5. Always listen to what Sir says

6. Use the consent words when asked.

Atsumu's rules:

1. Call him princess

2. Ask for consent

3. Keep the pain to a limit and he will only do things he is comfortable with and won't do anything he doesn't want to

4. BDSM should not be used when having anger problems (I'll write in another chapter why so)

5. His safe word is green, slow down word is yellow and stop word is red and if he won't be able to say it, Astsumu would start tapping his fingers rapidly

How they got into BDSM:

While both Atsumu and Sakusa were dating they enjoyed the vanilla sex they had. But soon it started getting boring and hence, BDSM was introduced to them.

They found out about BDSM at the age of 23 cause even if I know that minors at the age of 17 do have sex and all I do not want minors to be involved in extremes such as BDSM.

when they first tried it they decided to make pet names, and while names like DADDY AND MASTER AND BABY AND PET are too much used they wanted something different. Hence, princess and Sir.

Kinks

Sakusa:

1. Sadism
2. Pain
3. Bandage (edit: Bondage)
4. Domination

Atsumu:

1. Bandage (edit: Bondage)
2. Sensory deprivation
3. Praising
4. Spanking
5. Pillow princess

The reason Atsumu likes being a pillow princess is cause he loves it when his Dom dominates him. Also cause Sakusa likes to take control of everything and Dominate Atsumu under him. Sakusa also likes to make Atsumu cry, but only due to pleasure and overstimulation and not sadness and hurt.

Sakusa always uses silk ribbons to tie Atsumu up cause according to him, Atsumu looks ethereal in them and cause it won't do as much damage as chains would do. They thought about choking and collar too but Sakusa didn't like the idea as the Collar would interrupt his claiming on Atsumu.

While BDSM was started out of boredom, they take it extremely serious now. They did have few sexual accident and once even had to stop due to it but now they do everything flawlessly.

Rules of BDSM:

1. Consent is the key. Always ask for consent.

2. Discuss and try the new kinks with your partner and only use them if your partner is comfortable

3. Use safety word. Most common safety words are,
Red
Pineapple
Banana
Peach

4. The Submissive decides the boundaries of sexual activity.

5. Always make sure to balance pain and pleasure and don't hurt your sub.

6. After care to help the sub get out of the sub space is important and should be practiced.

7. Set boundaries

8. Always make sure your partner is comfortable with what you do

This were the rules Sakusa and Atsumu learned and followed.

Sakusa always asked for consent from Astumu and made sure to take care if the hickey and wounds he gives after the session. Atsumu always takes a lot of time to get out of Submissive headspace so Sakusa always makes sure to praise him a lot and cuddle him to help him out of the head space.

Well, that's all for today. This are the rules and kinks of our beloved SakuAtsu which they use.

(P.s. I actually did research before writing this chapter. So if you ever feel like you want to try BDSM always make sure to follow the rules I mentioned above or do a lot of research about it.)

Love ya💜