Choose between...

(Lmao I was reading what I written and saw that I didn't put a warning😃🤚 Um Chile, here's the warning)

Tw: Drugs, uses lots of crying.

Sakusa is well know for his spikes, being the no. 1 ace and his germaphobia, this cause him to be extremely loner life as no one wanted to be with a 'freak' like him.

This also caused many bad influences, such as drinking and drugs. Now if you're like, "He is a germaphobe Author! How can he be comfortable with drugs and liquor!?"

The answer is simple, when a person is so lonely and psychologically made to believe that he is supposed to be always lonely and no one likes him, their brain can make them do anything to stop the torment heart goes through. A pretty weird relationship it is, don't go along well yet always trying to heal each others trauma.

Something like that is Atsumu and Sakusa relation. And that's where the main part starts.

When Atsumu and Sakusa first started dating he didn't know about Sakusa's drug addiction. It's just Sakusa always taking a bath after he is done. He was even ready to be kicked out of the one thing keeping his normal for drugs. In those days their relationship was extremely fragile and Atsumu didn't want to break it so he always made sure not to make Sakusa too uncomfortable.

Around 2 years of dating Atsumus patience finally lost all of it and he decided to question Omi.

As soon as he reached the house he smelled a weird stench, more like alcohol, but not the one you'll normally smell at a germaphobes house, but the bitter one which you'll breath in every party you're forced to join to.

Hesitantly he went inside and saw his beloved sitting in middle of the room, powder on his nose and mouth, liquor bottle everywhere and you could see more drugs in the cupboard in the living room. It was heart breaking, Atsumu immediately started crying.

'Why Omi didn't tell me about this?' 'Is this why he never let me over to his house?' 'Why were you suffering all alone omi? Why not tell me about it?' He thought while crying.

After 5-6 hours after Sakusa woke up to a clean house. All his drugs in the entire house was on the table in front of him and Atsumu was sitting on the chair in front.

"A-atsu! W-what are you d-doing here! I-i told y-you not to co-come!" Sakusa said, his voice cracking badly due to the about o liquor and the fear of Atsumu leaving him.

"I know that you went through a lot Omi, but that doesn't mean you can just start destroying your life. I'm giving you two options. Either start getting your shit together and focus on your career and we live happily or you keep doing this and then not only am I leaving you but I'll also have to report it to your school as you're a minor and need immediate help. It's upto you Sakusa, leave this and I'll be with you till the end or keep it up and I'll forever only be one of your memories." And then Atsumu left. Leaving behind a boy who was silent on outside but praying in inside for him to not leave.

After Atsumu left Sakusa cried for hours, but then he started thinking. In this pat two year even after he didn't let Atsumu too close he was happy. In the past two years he made a lot of happy memories. And all of a sudden the person who made this happy memories is going to leave him only because he couldn't control his urges. NO HE HAS TO CHANGE.

Thinking this he got up and took all the drugs and liquor and started pouring it in the toilet. Of course it was hard, as hard as flushing you dead fish. But he did it. He took a long 5 hours showers to clear his mind and then wore some clean clothes. He was going to go to Atsumus house but decided against it and waited for two days.

Two days later~

For last two days Sakusa got urges many times but somehow managed to control them for Atsumu.

He quickly left and started going towards station. He got on the train for hyogo and started thinking about all the things he is going to say to Atsumu.

8 hours later~

He was in front of Miya residents, he quickly started ringing bell. Atsumu opened the door and what Sakusa saw gave him even more guilt.

Atsumu looked absolutely wrecked, his eyes were puffy, his hair was all mess, he looked as tho he didn't leave his bed for two days, but still in that moment Sakusa hugged Atsumu and forgot everything he practiced.

"I'm sorry Atsumu, I love you, please help me." Sakusa said while crying and that's where the dam burst and Atsumu started crying too. That's day Atsumu vowed to protect this man in his arms.

8 years later~

Atsumu and Sakusa are married and adopted a really cute puppy chow chow. They adored him.

In the last 6 years they have been absolutely happy. After that day Sakusa confessed Atsumu started helping him to get better, of course it was hard. Sakusa would relapse a lot and if he did sex was the only thing to stop him. This cultivated into a abusive relation causing them to break up at 20 but on Atsumus 21st Birthday Sakusa came back and apologized to him. They started a healthy relationship with a lot of rehab help.

After getting to know that Sakusa did drugs, sports was out of option for him but that does not mean he didn't get into something different, he started his own modeling agency which helped drug addicts to have a normal life. Atsumu supported it a lot.

Now here they are, living a happy life watching their puppy Chow chow Chris play around.