Y/n and Reigns vs Theory and Balor

I wonder what they are talking about. Austin and Finn left 20 minutes ago and still hasn't came back. When he finally came back he said, "Sorry I took so long." "It's fine. Where is Finn?" I asked. "Uh, he had something to do before the match." Austin said. Honestly I didn't buy it but I also didn't really care.

About half a hour before the match I went to talk to Roman while Austin left to talk to Finn. "Just don't get in my way." Roman said. Why does this guy have such a attitude? "Damn what's your problem?" I said in a annoyed tone. "I don't want to team up with you, I know you are just going to bring me down to your level." Roman snapped. I gave up on trying to reason with him and just finished getting ready instead.

When I went out the crowd cheered. I couldn't help but smile and high five some of the people in the front row. I sat on the top rope as usual and waited. When Roman came out he gave a kid a high five and stood in front of me. Before he could say anything Austin's theme started playing. When Austin got to the ring he looked at me and winked. That man is such a flirt. Finn came out last and stood by Austin.

Ding, ding, ding!

Roman and Austin started in the ring. Roman grabbed Austin and threw him into a corner. Then he kept kneeing his stomach until the referee pulled him off. As Austin was sitting in the corner, Roman tagged me in. "Don't fuck up" he said. I just rolled my eyes and got into the ring. Austin got up and tried to land a DDT but I punched his rib and tossed him in the corner. Finn tagged himself in and knocks me to the ground. Then he goes on the ropes and lands the Coup de Grace. Then he pins me.

1, 2...

I kick out. Finn looked almost as surprised as me. I tag Roman in and roll out of the ring. I lean against the barricade and watched as Roman hit Finn with a spear, then pinned him.

1..

Austin broke up the pin. Roman got pissed and hit Austin with a superman punch. Austin got out of the ring. When Roman turned around Finn hit the 1916 on him, then pinned him. I tried to go in the ring to break up the pin, but Austin held me back.

1, 2, 3!

I was so mad. Austin was smiling and I just lost it. I attacked Austin and kept throwing punch after punch until Finn got me off of him. I punched Finn in the nose then went back to attacking Austin. Pretty soon Sonya and multiple Referees came out and pulled us apart. Austin struggled to try to get out but failed. I knew it was best not to try. "Why would you do this?!" Austin yelled. That day I said something I still regret.

"I hate you Austin!"

A/n: I'm going to work on chapter 13 tomorrow don't worry. Stay safe ily <3