Theory vs Balor

I didn't believe it. I didn't want it to be true. But there he was. My first friend. The guy I have known for 15 years. He was standing right acrossed from me. My head hurt. Out of all people, why Finn?

Tears formed in my eyes as I stared at Finn. That's when Austin came running down the ramp. He stopped right outside the ring. "Why did you do this..?" I said, trying to hold back tears. "I didn't want to." Finn said, "I made a promise to someone. Someone with power over me. He asked me to attack you. I don't understand what you did to piss him off." "Who is he?" I said. "I wish I could say, but I'm not allowed." He responded.

I noticed the pain in Finn's eyes. I have never seen him like this. "I can't fight you.." Finn said. "Then fight me." Austin spoke up. Finn looked over at him. "If you can't fight Y/n then you can fight me." Before Finn could reply, the bell rung. Theory vs Balor...

He's doing this for me. Austin is risking getting hurt to help me. Why..? I was standing on the side while Austin was in the ring. "I believe in you Austin!" I shouted from the outside of the ring. He gave me a slight smile and continued fighting.

Soon Finn through Austin outside the ring. Austin tried to grab the ropes but his grip was to loose and he hit his shoulder off the side of the ring. He stood up and looked Finn in the eyes. I've never seen Austin so pissed off. "Austin.." I said, worrying about him. Finn got out of the ring and grabbed Austin's throat. "I'm sorry" Finn whispered right before he hit Austin's head off of the side of the ring, knocking him out. I quickly ran over to Austin and held him close. I could see the pain in Finn's face as he stared at me and Austin. Then he walked out without a word.

I stayed there holding Austin. He was out cold. Soon someone else came down the ramp. Ricochet, one of the multiple people Austin was thinking was the masked man, walked over to me and Austin. He helped me get Austin into my car.

Austin woke up as I was driving him home. "Y/n?" He said. I parked the car then hugged him. "Thank you" I whispered. He smiled and looked out out the window. It was about midnight. "Come on!" He said before getting out of the car. He obviously didn't care that it was pouring rain. He ran under a street light and spun around. Then he signaled me to go over there. When I went over there he grabbed my hands and spun around with me. Then he pulled me close and kissed me. It was my first kiss.

When he pulled away my face was red. "Can I stay at your place?" He said, still smiling. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You don't have to ask!" I said.

When we got to my house Austin sat down on my bed. I sat beside him and we watched movies until he fell asleep. I was tired and just laid down beside him. I whispered, "I love you" before falling asleep.

A/n: A lot of things happened in this chapter. Hope you guys like it. Stay safe ily <3