Y/n vs ... Theory?!

I need to except that me and Finn probably hate each other. I was walking around backstage untill I bumped into my rival, Dominik. I was shaking. I just want this to end. "Are you alright?" He said. The worry in his voice made my eyes tear up even more. "Why did everything go wrong so quickly.." I said, barely able to hold back my tears.

Vince walked out of his office. "Y/n, I need you in here." He walked back in and I hugged Dominik before leaving. Even though we were rivals he was so nice to me.

When I went into Vince's office I saw Austin sitting there. I have never seen him so tense like he was right now. "Do you guys know why you are in here?" Vince said. "Shut the fuck up, you sound like my old cranky middle school principal after I was caught with my phone." Austin said. I just sat in silence.

"You and Y/n weren't supposed to be at tag team," he stared explaining, "So I am booking a match for tonight. Y/n vs Austin." "What?!" Austin yelled, "You can't break up our team!" Vince looked at Austin and said, "Would you rather be fired?" Austin gave up fighting. "And I will be Making it a
No Disqualification match." Vince added, "It's in 45 minutes, get ready." Austin walked out and slammed the door. I walked out behind him.

When I walked out I almost froze in shock. The crowd was... cheering? When I got to the ring I sat on the top rope and waited for Austin. When he came out the crowd erupted in boos. His eyes were locked on mine.

Ding, ding, ding!

Austin quickly went for a DDT but I kicked him stomach before he could. I quickly realized that I had no choice but to fight.

About halfway through the match

Austin had the upper hand during this match. That's when I heard a theme start playing.

Roman Reigns?! He came out with a steel chair and attacked Austin with in. He hit Austin in the head, causing him to fall to his knees. He held his head and then Roman hit his back.

Finn Balor came out of nowhere and attacked Roman from behind. He looked at me, then Sonya came out. "You guys gave me the best idea for a tag team match," she started saying, "Y/n and Roman Reigns vs Austin Theory and Finn Balor as the main event!" What?! Austin teaming up with Finn? That doesn't make any sense.

I went back to wait in the locker room. Austin sat down beside me. "Vince really hates us." He said. I nodded. Finn walked in and glared at me. "Austin could I talk to you privately?" Finn said. "I'll be right back." Austin said before leaving. What were they talking about.

A/n I'm not going to make you guys sit and wait to find out what they are talking about so.....

Austin's Pov:

I went with Finn to a empty backstage area. Finn said, "I need to talk to you about Y/n." I said, "If you are about to rant about how much you hate him then I would just save my breath if I were you." "No it's the exact opposite!" He snapped. "Then what is it?!" I shouted back. "Vince is doing the same thing to you as he did to me! He saw me and Y/n's friendship and broke it by forcing me to wear a mask and attack him! I never wanted to do any of this!" Finn screamed, tears filling his eyes. I was frozen. "Vince made you do this?" I said. He nodded, and I hugged him tight. "I'm sorry.." he said quietly. I responded, "Don't be Finn, don't be..."

A/n: it's been so long since I posted a new chapter. Sorry about not posting I really just didn't know how to go about this. Stay safe ily <3