I love you..!

When I woke up Austin was sleeping beside me. I gave him a kiss on the head and went to the kitchen. I cooked me and Austin breakfast. Austin came downstairs and gave me a hug. "I'm tired" he said. I said, "go back to sleep then." He shook his head no then he finally stopped hugging me.

"Have you had any luck?" I said. We both have been trying to contact Finn, but he kept leaving us on read. "Not yet" he responded. I looked at the messages I sent him.

Finn?

What happened yesterday?

Did I do something?

Who is this "guy" with power over you?

Is it a family member?

Please respond.

I know that you have read these.

I wish things could go back to how it was.

Please.

Balor please respond.

I was trembling. Was this my fault? Did I do something? "Maybe he will be at Raw." Austin said. After everything I completely forgot about Raw. I was worrying even more now. "Hey, are you alright?" Austin said, pulling me into a hug. "I'm just worried I guess.." I said, my voice still shaking.

Randy Orton

I guess I'm fighting Randy. I got my gear ready. I still had about a half hour before my match started. That's when I was interviewed.

"Do you think you can beat Randy Orton tonight?" She said. Then someone grabbed the mic out of her hand. "You are out of your mind if you think that punk bitch Randy is going to win" Austin Theory said. The interviewer said, "Austin, you and Y/n get along well. Have you ever thought of making a tag team together?" Austin stopped her, "You ask to many questions, now if you will excuse us, we have better things to do than to talk to a short, slightly annoying bitch like you." He grabbed my hand and walked away with me.

"Austin are you alright?!" I said. "I'm fine don't worry about me!" He snapped back. I winced. Austin noticed how I reacted, then pulled me into a hug. "We have 15 minutes before my match" I said. "Alright, you need to finish getting ready." Austin said, "I'll keep looking for him." I nodded and finished getting ready.

When I went out I could hear the loud boos from the crowd. It was only a few weeks ago when I didn't care. But now it's starting to bug me. I don't want to be hated. I want to be a face. Randy came out next. He was with Riddle as always. I wish I could be partners with someone. That made me remember something. Back before when Austin first helped me, Finn wanted to be a tag team together. I guess that will never come true..

Ding, ding, ding

The match has begun. I wasted no time and quickly delivered a kick to Randy's stomach. I went for a second kick but he caught my leg and knocked me over. Then he kicked my spine. I quickly stood up and knocked him over. He got up and punched my face really hard. I kicked the back of his knee, knocking him over. Then Riddle started distracting the referee. He was talking about.. a talking fish? Randy tried to hit a low blow on me but Austin Theory ran out and grabbed his ankle, knocking him down.

The ref turned around right after. Thankfully he didn't see Austin attack Randy. I hit my finisher on Randy, then I pinned him.

1, 2, 3!

I won. I slipped out of the ring and ran to Austin. Riddle ran into the ring and stood beside Randy. I grabbed Austin's hand and ran backstage. Then I hugged him. "Thank you!" I said happily. He smiled, then touched a part of my face. "That's a nasty bruise." He said, "you should probably take some ibuprofen for that." I put my hands on his and smiled. He looked me and said something...

"I love you.."

A/n: this is a longer chapter, but I hope you guys like it!