The man in a mask

Ding, ding, ding

The match has begun. Randy tried to end it immediately by trying to hit the RKO but I reversed it. This match was going my way and after landing a elbow drop from the top rope, I thought I had won

1, 2...

I felt a sharp, burning pain in my back. When I looked, I saw a man in a mask, holding a baseball bat. I couldn't tell who he was with the mask covering his face.

Ding, ding, ding

I won by DQ. But I couldn't move. He kept hitting me with the bat and soon ran away. Who was he? Why did he do after me?

I felt someone lift me up. I looked over and saw Austin Theory. He looked worried sick. He rushed me to the hospital and I passed out.

When I woke up I saw Austin, asleep at the end of my bed. "Austin?" I said, making sure he was asleep. He didn't move. I smiled. He reminds me of myself, always asleep at the worst time.

He woke up about 15 minutes later. He stared at me, his eyes had this beautiful sparkle in them. He quickly got a nurse in. "You got lucky" she started, "You have a lot of bruises but thankfully no broken bones." "Thank god" I said, relieved I wouldn't have to take a break from wrestling.

Austin drove me home. "What happened out there?" He said. I replied "If I knew I would have told you." It came off a lot more rude than I meant for it to be. Austin was silent the rest of the way home.

A/n: This chapter is really short, sorry! I'll try to post longer chapters soon, I promise.