10.- staying alive

Paul's P.O.V.

"If you were him-" I heard Richard above me.

"What?" I gasped and dug my fingers deeper into the matress. Him?

"Nothing love. You're just tired." he answered and continued. I didn't felt like to fuck today which was very unusual. My mind began to slip into the dark places when I thought about what Reesh said. I knew I heard it, I kew it wasn't hallucination. I didn't even noticed that Richard came. He fell down next to me and his arm hugged me from the back around my waist tightly.

"Good night." he kissed me and after two minutes I heard calm periodic breathing.

I just lied there with my ass hurting, staring into darkness. Why Richard doesn't love me?

-

Schneider was weirdly quiet we didn't recognized him, he was obviously traumatized. i didn't want to know what was happening to him the time he's been gone. He used to be so funny now he spent two whole days staring into the wall. Oliver was comforting him and bring him some food. We changed his bandages, wounds were slowly getting better.

Till got more ointments for him so his wounds would get better quicklier. Speaking of Till, his behaviour began to change as well. He was often out of the cell, he smiled, laughed and cared. He was calmer and wasn't angry as often. Funnily enough Richard was the one to start fights.

Richard became more nervous and sometimes refused to speak and when he did it was always about his lawyers. Our intimate life became selfish from his side. We fucked when he wanted.

"Fucking lawyers, all they do is everything except getting my ass out of here!" he bursted into the cell. We all were inside because our visiting hours expired. It was two hours everyday. But he somehow managed to get one extra hour.

Till rolled his eyes and prepared to Richard's monologue about how innocent he is and how he should have been home right now. Ollie decided to ignore him as well.

"...and they were all just stupid fucks. I mean look what I should have been doing right now if I wasn't here! I could make so much money I could-"

"Holy fucking shit Richard shut the fuck up!" we all went silent and turned to Schneider.

There was a minute of complete silence, I could hear my own heart pumping.

"Congratulations Richard, your annoyance cured Schneider!" Till started clapping hands and I joined. Richard's face went red.

"You don't fucking understand my suffering you asshole, I want home!" Richard yelled to defend his pride he has lost the day he stepped in here.

"I've been rotting here for three years my guy, if anyone knows anything about suffering it's me." Till's eyes went cold and stabbed into Richard's.

"What about you shutting your damn mouth and swallow the fact you're a piece of shit and that pieces of shit like you belongs in this exact place. The fact that you're a piece of shit as we all are, except Oliver. This is your fucking punishment and I'm getting fucking tired of your constant complaining. Most of us can't afford a cheapest lawyer while you have a fucking army of the best lawyers out there. And it's not their fault that they can't deny that you're guilty when you're such a amateur who can't even get rid of the evidences." Till screamed, we all thought this as well. I should have felt bad about him harrasing my boyfriend but it was kind of hot and Till was right anyway.

"What was I supposed to do with the evidences? Eat them? Burn them?" Richard knew he hit the sensitive spot.

"Fuck you!" Till kicked Richard to balls and without another word left. Richard collapsed to the ground holding his crotch.

"Fucking wow..." Schneider whispered amazed. Richard angrily looked at him. This fight made me forget that Schneider started speaking. I sat next to him and hugged him.

"Honestly I kinda missed you guys." he said shyly. Schneider as we knew him was back.

"We m-missed you too!" I said and hugged him tighter.

Till's P.O.V.

I meant to be rude towards Richard but I understood him. There was nothing I wanted more than to escape this hell of a place. I thought about escaping so many times I can't believe I haven't tried it yet. Guess some part of me knew that it wasn't the right time but now that part felt that the right time is coming. Not now but soon...

"Till!" Flake's cheering voice broke the web of my thoughts.

"Flake, oh my god!" I squeaked happilly and we hugged like we haven't seen each other in ten years. I was about to ask him out to the cinema or for a dinner but then I realized. Fuck...

"Something new?" Flake asked when we entered the back room that happened to be our hiding spot last days. The was just a bulb lighting, big table in the middle of the room and cupboard with some handcuffs, guns, glasses and accesories like that.

"Schneider finally spoke." I said and didn't even realized how much I've missed his voice and his remarks. "Oh, and can you please give me some painkillers?"

"Isn't this empathy, is it?" chuckled Flake and it caught me offguard.

"Please don't tell them that I felt emotions today. If they found out I'd get electric chair." I panically said. It shoke my core more than he probably realized. What if... what if I really feel?

"What?" he asked amused by my sudden anxiety over keeping my life. I was afraid he'll tell them so I decided for a little manipulation.

"If they foyund out that they fixed me I'd be useless for them and their twisted experiments. So there's no reason for them to keep me alive and my sentence is a death one." I said and looked down to look more pitiful. Flake seemed geniuenly worried after I told that. I was satisfied.

"So I have to convince them that I'm still ungovernable and evil." I finished my speech and slowly looked up at him. It seemed that I've convinced him.

"Okay, so I won't tell them that you're fixed." Flake smiled and I was finally calm that I'm gonna stay alive for unsure period of time.

"And how was your shift going so far?" I asked and sat on a table.

"It was pretty boring as always." he replied.

-

That night I couldn't fall sleep. Everything I told Flake was true. Yeah I used it in slightly manipulative way but it was true. Why was I so anxious? Why was I so frightened of dying out of sudden? Two years ago I wouldn't mind them killing me but since I met flake my life started making some little sense.

Suddenly I heard a noise from Paul's bed. His soft steps walking towards Richard's bed.

"Can we fuck Reesh? I want to fuck!" he hissed quietly trying to not wake us up. I had to hold myself so I won't burst out laughing.

"Paul, I'm EXHAUSTED, tommorow we will fuck, okay?" Richard angrily responded. I heard Paul slipping into his bed instead.

"And can we cuddle at least?" Paul pleaned.

"Sure." Richard calmed down and hugged Paul.

I knew exactly what was going on. I could see that Richard is still desparate for me and it was so funny. I'm not going to make it this easy for him. He thought that his affair with Paul is going to make me jealous, he thought that when he piss me off it's going to make me fuck him. But too bad I know my worth. I loved to see him struggle. I wanted to hurt him, not fataly, just make him a little hurt. Taste a little of his own medicine.

Honestly I liked him back, he was hot and everything but his personality was driving me crazy. I hated him yet I wanted him. He was so confusing. He broke everything I was sure about. Flake was submissive and agreed on everything I brought up. He belonged to me and we both knew it. But Richard was resisting little bitch. I actually enyojed that. It was another kind of thrill.