1 - intro

CW: story mentions topics as murder, violence, bullying, rape, abuse, drugs, mental health issues and things like that. If you feel triggered by those things maybe look for some another story. If you used to stay, hope you'll enjoy reading :)

Till's P.O.V.

My back hurted from hard dirty matress and boredom almost drove me crazy. On a fraction of a moment I wished for some guard to come and beat me up but screams of some poor man going through that right now coming through metal door stopped me from wishing that.

In the common room this noon I heard some rumors of some new dude who is being very rebellious to arrive here. Due to lack of cells he'll probably end up in my cell I share with three other men. Because there's still one bed left.

All of my cellmates have visiting hours at the moment because their crimes werent't that serious or they still have someone to come and visit them. If you are a good boy and let jail guards do anything they think of to you, submit to their rules and  stop protesting you'll get basic human rights in small amounts. For example phonecalling someone while jail guard is watching you and monitoring if you aren't talking to your drug dealer or if you don't plan to escape. Or you can get a little sketchbook or TV.

I tried to forget I'll spent rest of my life here as I slapped another cockroach crawling upon the wall. I hated this god forgotten hole I had to stay forever locked in. If there was a chance to escape. Just a little chance. I'd grab it and sucked all from it until I break free.

My view began to blur as I was falling into grasp of sleep when I heard knocking. In the hope of it being that young easily manipulated jailer I crawled to the door just to see some huge ugly dude in the jail guard clothes. Tasers, guns and handcuffs around his belt. Sadistic smile on his oily face was dancing around and waking feelings of fear in me that I haven't felt since his latest visit. He licked his lips and unzipped his pants relieving his cock. I began to crawl to the corner to hide but his huge arm grabbed me and violently torn my pants down. I tried to fight back with all of my power. I used to be really strong and muscular but they decided to let me starve. So I haven't got any strenght.

There was a moment of black as he painfully thursted in and next moment probably hour later I was laying there with my ass hurting more than ever and hurting spots all over my arms and neck that will turn into colours in few hours.

"They're worse than us." I heard Schneider.

"He's waking up!" Ollie jumped to me and turned my limp body. I saw his scared face and slowly moved my hurting eyes to the ceiling.

"Aww man, yo-you, the-they did it aagain, right I ighhh, sorry for leving you here all alone, did they rap-" Paul's face was slapped by Schneider.

"Obviously you pimp!" he yelled at him like he was a six yearold and shoved him on his bed. I was actually glad that he stopped Paul's stupid questions when this was like twentieth time they found me uncontious, beaten and raped. Through all that pain and medication I felt that. That same old feeling. Hatred. Hatred to death. Need to kill. I fantasized about smashing the jailer's head, robbing his eyes out and chewing them as they're still on nerves so he could feel that. Raping him with his own gun and with another thrust pulling the trigger and enjoy all the way the bullet travel through his torso-

"How was your visiting shit going?" asked Schneider. There was a silence for awhile so I knew nobody wants to talk about it but Paul broke it:

"My siter ehhh came a-and it went fine. She -she's doing better without me though." he said sadly.

"I believe so." I smirked when I was finally cabable to fully percieve reality.

"Hey!" he squeaked hurted by my comment. He was a creeper. A deviant. In fact we all were.

_

A/N: hello there, thank you for reading. Hope you liked this extra short chapter. Next gonna be longer ;) Otherwise I'm not sure how frequently I'm going to update this fic due to having too much stories in progress and lack of time.