4. - creepy little Paul

Paul's P.O.V.

I sat on my ass and watched Till breaking some stick. Very thick stick. Man was very very strong.

Everyone was there, watching him destroying that thing. I was staring at the new one, Richard. He was really pretty and it was driving my twisted fantasy crazy. I had to run to the bathroom pretty often because... you know... he was so hot and I couldn't handle it.

"I used to be very wealthy and this..." Richard looked over rotten cell. "is deeply insulting me, I don't deserve this."

"You do." mumbled Till and cracked the stick.

"What?" I watched his eyebrows raising and mouth twist in disbelief.

"Hitting a chick..." Till waved with some paper shaking his head.

"Dude, you tortured and killed god knows how many people!" Richard pat his forehead and focused on a paper in his hand.

I wasn't proud on myself for sitting here yet actually didn't exactly know why I'm here. I didn't do anything wrong!

"How do you know!" barked Till pissed about feeling relieved which he hated. He accidentaly detached mask of calm confident male and panicking face sured my theory.

"I didn't have to do much of a research, I read about you in the newspaper and heard on the TV a lot. I didn't recognized you at first, you were much fatter on the pictures they showed on the TV."

"They- tthey forbid him to eat." I said mindlessly because I wanted to participate in the conversation.

"Ohhh whyy?" almost laughed Richard. And I was pleased that he didn't ignore me.

"Because he bit a jailer. It's his punishment, not eating for two weeks." answered Schneider.

"Ooooo," howled Richard amused turning to Till noding  and the rest of us just worried about Till becoming more and more furious. You could see his face turning the darkest shade of red. "and now give me this."

Richard reached out for the paper in Till's hand. Till abused his tallness and lifted the paper higher so Richard couldn't reach it. It pissed him off so he pushed him down with so much of strenght and crawled on him. I was kind of jealous that he's crawling like this on Till. I used to touch Till when he was passed out or when he slept. Thanks god he always sleeps deeply so there's no way to be caught. Richard should be crawling on me! With that thought I felt my cock twitch.

I felt myself blushing. They stopped fighting and looked at me.

"Paul, again!?" I heard them as I ran to the bathroom.

I shoved my hand into my pants and with head full of Reesh I began to stroke. Every normal person would be deeply ashamed. But I wasn't. I knew I should be but there was lack of that emotion. Only  reason that I was running to the bathroom was countless punishments for jacking off in the public or shared cells.

Till's P.O.V.

I kicked Richard into face to get him finally out of me and grabbed almost torn paper. The little bitch was so pissed for me havig his documents. I laughed about his surprised expression as my foot crashed into his face. It was funny how I saved him from being raped just to kick him in my  cell.

He was such a dick! He abused his position to get himself so much wealth. He was so patethic to me until it was kind of hot. I didn't despised him, but there was a hint of disgust I felt towards him.

"You motherfucker!" yelled Richard covering his face. "My beatiful face!"

I grabbed him and torn his hands away from his face. My arms locked him into strong bear hug he couldn't escape.