5. - injustice

Till's P.O.V.

I felt so nice after burning stuff again. It felt so refreshing and freeing. It was me who ruled and dominated things and situations which I liked but then it was the fire who ruled. It was power exchange and I loved to let fire dominate me.

"Guys I want heroin so much..." I heard Schneider from his bed and it threw me out of deep thinking.

"I feel you." I said back. Even though I wasn't really interested in drugs I wouldn't mind if I got some stuff to ruin me because nothing was as scary as spent rest of my life in this hell. Plus from Schneider's stories I got to know that heroin feels nice.

"I miss it sooo so much," he was close to crying at this moment. "it's like they took the best thing in the whole fucking ugly world away from me. Only good pure thing in thids dirty fucking world. I love it soo much." he weeped more to himself and didn't actually realized we all heard him. But he wouldn't mind either.

"I feel like you all slipping into your problems again and deeper." said Oliver.

"What!" yelled Paul only assuring Ollie's statement.

"Dude maturbate like fifty times a day." I laughed.

"Huh!" Paul frowned like a thirteen boy who got caught while wanking. "Christoph got heroin here and you're burning shit and beating people!" he yelled.

"Just like little kid..." I smiled satisfied with myself and looked at Richard who sat on his bed quietly staring into the ground.

"Shut up, Paul is right. But you Till too though." said Oliver seemingly trying not to be on any side of this argument.

"Ollie, you seem like you didn't get that," I smirked. "we didn't come here to get better, we came to survive throught our punishments for something we don't see as bad." I said and I enyojed seeing that it took off all Oliver's arguments.

"Survive, Till?" smirked Paul. Poking at the fact I should've gotten electric chair.

"Shut up you creep!" I yelled wanting to beat the shit out of the motherfucker but controlled myself thanks the pills. If there weren't pills in me Paul's head will be smashed on a wall.

"And why are you here Ollie?" asked Richard to change the topic.

"I was in this group of dudes, my brother's friends," he started and I prepared myself to hear this story again. "they were robbers. We stole a lot of stuff, I actually didn't want to do it but I had to because one day I discovered what my brother does and they gave me two choices. One was killing me right there so I couldn't tell what they're about. And second was to join them so if I told about that to somebody I'd be accomplice."

Richard was nodding and focusing on Ollie's story.

"How I said we stole a lot of things, it was pretty good way to earn. But one day..." he did the dramatic pause and then continued: "we wanted to rob this old rich lady's house. But she was in the house. And they killed her... They all got death sentence and I've gotten six years of jail as just accomplice."

Schneider's P.O.V.

"Schneider Christopher!" I woke up to voice of jailer calling my name.

"What!" I growled annoyed by them waking me up this early.

No answer just tip of his boot in my rib cage. I heard myself crying out in pain.

"Stand up you fucking junkie, your therapy is up!" I yelled and kicked me once more before violently picking me up and dragging me out of safety of our cell.