It Had To Be Done

Asia sat across from Kyle looking so beautiful to him in this fancy restaurant that he decided he just had to take her to. She makeup was flawless, her hair hung down to the middle of her back. She wore a short black dress with black heels, she looked stunning. Kyle was dressed in regular, but his swag spoke for itself, he looked good.
"You look so good Asia" he said admiring her as he smiled from ear to ear.
She grinned "Thank you".
"I'm so serious. You liked the food?"
She nodded "Yea it was great. How did you find this place no offense". They both laughed "My grandparents honestly ... My granddad told me if you ever wanna bring a gorgeous girl somewhere special this is the place" he chuckled.
She laughed "Well how many girls had been brought to this place?"
He smiled "Just one". Asia looked away and shook her head with a smile on her face. That semi touched her, but she didn't wanna let him. As she glanced out the window her smile faded as she could have sworn she saw a familiar face. She double looked and could have sworn she saw Kane walk pass and look back at her. Asia closed her eyes and shook her head before opening them again, this time the person was gone. Kyle looked in the direction that had her attention before looking back at her "You good?"

She looked at him and played it off with a smile "Oh yeah ... I just thought I seen someone I knew... I was tripping. What were you saying?"
He chuckled "I was saying I'm happy that your here for good now".
"Yeah me too... I kind of missed Callie".
"Yeah now your not too far from me" he said as he licked his lips and stared at her.
She nodded her head and looked away, the fact that either she saw someone who looked like her deceased husband or her mind was playing tricks on her didn't sit right. She tried to play it off, but she couldn't focus right at this moment.
"So how do you like your new condo?" He asked.

She smiled "It's coming along... I'm really feeling it".
"That's good ... Long as you here I'm good. I mean I don't mean to come off strong, but Asia I'm really feeling you I can't lie. I've been feeling this way about you since we were in school".
She bite down on her bottom lip "It's just hard honestly".
He nodded "I get it, but it doesn't change the way I feel about you".
She sat there and stared at him for minute while trying to get her thoughts together.

Kyle opened his front door and walked in with Asia behind him. As she closed the door, he looked back at her and smiled "This is my castle". "It's beautiful". His house was nothing like her and Kane's place, but it was close to it. He showed her around his place and she instantly she started feeling comfortable. It had five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a beautiful backyard in a nice quiet neighborhood.
They walked down his hallway before he grabbed her hand, stopping her to face him. He grabbed both sides of face and kissed her lips. He gently pushed her against the wall and continued to kiss her like it was the last kiss he would have. In the middle of them kissing, Asia stopped him by pulling away. "Wait... This... Umm".
He put his finger to her lip and stopped her from speaking causing her to look up at him. "You don't have to say it, I understand. On you time boo".
She smiled as she nodded her head. "At least stay the night though I have plenty of room". She hesitated at first, but gave in because she didn't wanna hurt his feelings. "I won't bother you, but it's too late for you to be driving".

After he gave her a change of clothes she took a shower and laid across the spare bedroom bed. She took a deep breath as she laid on her side, with Kane on her mind. What was she doing at this dude's house, she wasn't supposed to be here. She said she would never get involved with someone else again because she knew no one could ever be Kane or come close to it. After hours of laying there thinking she finally drifted off to sleep. In the middle of night Asia found herself tossing and turning. "Kane... I need you" she whispered as she continued to toss and turn.
"Kane" Was the last thing she said before she felt her body being shake. Slowly she opened her eyes and saw Kyle sitting there in front of her. A tear slide out her eye before she closed them and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I heard you and I came in to check on you" said Kyle.
"Another dream" she whispered as she sat up and ran her hands down her face.