Put That On Everything

Kyle sat in the car at a stop signal in deep thought. When he heard a horn beep letting him know that he been there for too long he pulled off and then pulled over so the cars could pass by. He slowly looked up and instantly started banging on the steering wheel out of anger. At this moment he could care less about who saw him, he had to let out his frustration.

     Flashback -

Kyle sat across from his father at the state penitentiary, listening to him tell him how he got caught. It was no secret that Eddy was a trouble to the system and once he caught his first murder the judge wasted no time locking him up and throwing away the key. But that didn't hurt Eddy, it hurt Kyle too. His father was all he had besides his grandparents because his mother had abandoned him when he was just at the tender age of seven. So when she dipped out, Eddy picked up the slack and made Kyle had everything he needed. He stole and sold shit just to make sure his son had a good life, but that didn't stop him from craving for that one drug called crack that landed him inside this hell hole you call jail. Where his parents picked up and took care of Kyle and basically paid for him to go to college.
"Son you know everything I did was based on respect and love and when I felt disrespected I handled it".
Kyle nodded "I don't blame you pops, I just hate that you in here".  Eddy nodded and looked from side to side before back at his son " If that bitch nigga's daughter would have kept her mouth shut I would have got away".

Kyle frowned "Daughter?"
"Willie's daughter told on me" Eddy said as his clenched his jaw.
Kyle sat there confused and Eddy could tell so he decided to break it down. "When I killed that nigga I heard through the streets that his daughter was the one who gave my name up".
"Who's his daughter?"
Eddy shifted his weight "Some bitch name Asia Norwood".
Kyle sat up in his seat "That's his daughter?"
Eddy nodded "Yeah she's the snitch". Kyle couldn't believe his ear. Not the same girl he had falling for back in college, not the girl he wish would give him a chance.
"Pop are you sure?"
Eddy frowned "Yes I'm sure son... You know her?"

Kyle nodded as he clenched his jaw "I go to school with her". He wouldn't dare confess his feelings to his dad about the girl who supposedly put him under the jail.
Eddy smiled "Kyle you love your pops?"
Kyle nodded, already knowing what was coming next. "I want you to make her suffer slowly... I mean real slow".
Kyle stared in his father's eyes and realized that he was serious as a heartbeat. He nodded his head letting Eddy know that they now had a deal.

Flashback over -

Kyle sat there in a daze with his mind on a hundred. Asia was the girl he had been secretly in love with since he first landed eyes on her, but he couldn't fail his father. So from that day he had been following her everywhere she went and that's how he found out she had left and move to Texas. Everything that he had told Asia about how he was working with his uncle out there was a lie, he just had to get close to her to fulfill his father's wishes. No it wouldn't release him from jail, but to know that she was suffering would help Eddy sleep at night. The plan was to make her pay for what she did to his father by all means. If only Kyle would had did his research he would have knew that Asia had nothing to do with the paperwork nor did she snitch on Eddy because she had no idea who he was up until the court date.

     Asia opened her eyes and sat up at the sound of coughing coming from the bathroom down the hall. She slowly threw the covers off her body, careful not to wake her son who slept next her she slid out the bed. Tina was sitting on the floor coughing up blood as Asia walked in the bathroom. "Tina are you okay?"
"Yes baby I'm fine go back to bed" she said as she tried to wave her away.
With sleepy eyes, Asia sat down on the floor next to her "No I'm good I wanna make sure your okay".
"Oh child I'm fine... It ain't nothing I can't get over. Just probably a bad cold or something" Tina insisted. Asia looked at her with low eyes because she knew that was far from the truth. She knew Tina's condition and what it was doing to her on the daily basis. When she first came to Texas, Tina looked more healthy then she did now. Her skin was now pale, her hair was becoming shorter and everyday her weight was changing to smaller.