My Heart

Tommy, Dussie and Ke's started blasting their guns at the car as it sped down the road and turned the corner. Tommy then kneel down and grabbed Kane as he laid on the ground going in and out. "Hold on cousin ... Come on hold on yo" said Tommy as he tried to remain calm even though he wanted to spazz out. Beings though the shots were loud it caught everyone's attention inside and they ran to the front door.
Anika ran out the club and stopped in her tracks as she dropped to the ground "Nooooo baby" she screamed as she watched her husband and Lance rush over to Kane's side. Blood leaked from his mouth and chest as his eyes rolled in the back of his head. All Kane kept hearing was his cousin telling him to stay with them and sirens before he completely went out.

D drove with the radio blasting as him and Asia rapped to the music. "Hold on sis my phone ringing" he said as he turned the music down. "Yo Tommy we on the way now cuz" D said as he put the phone on speaker. "Yo D is Asia with you?" By how shaky Tommy's voice was D instantly sensed something was wrong and so could Asia. She swallowed hard and stared at D with a confused face. "Yeah we on the way Wassup?" "Meet us at the hospital yo Kane just got shot".
Asia's heart instantly dropped as she looked at D with glossy eyes "What?" She said in a low voice.
"Fuck fuck fuck... We on the way you text me where y'all at?" D hung the phone up and began speeding through traffic. He glanced over at Asia who was shaking and in shock, he grabbed her hand "He's gonna be okay sis".
"Please just get me there D" she said as she sobbed.

Asia walked through the hospital with a mixture of old tears stains and fresh tears rolling down her face. D was at her side as they both walked nervously down the hall looking from side to side.
Her nerves were everywhere, all she wanted was for her husband to be at one piece. She needed to hear his voice saying that he was okay and to feel his touch. Just as they bend the corner their eyes landed on Tommy, Shanay and Briana down at the end of the hall with emotional looks on their faces. Asia instantly thought the worst by the looks on their faces, D took off running towards them.
As bad as she wanted to run up to them, she couldn't with the panic state and shock her body was in.

Even with seeming so far away she could hear D and Tommy's conversation and the words Kane's condition isn't looking too good almost caused her to break down. It felt like her heart had stopped at that very moment, her eyes followed where Tommy was pointing and she turned the corner and started running down the hall.
"Where is he?" She called out with a shaky voice as she looked from room to room for her husband. Tommy and D chased behind her mainly because Tommy was trying to avoid her from seeing Kane in the critical condition he was in.
Her eyes landed on Mace holding a crying Anika a few feet down the hall as she got closer. "Asia" Tommy called out. She stopped and slowly looked behind her and when she looked to her right she was standing next to the room Kane was in. Looking in window, she saw them working on Kane who was bleeding out viscously, her heart broke.

"Ohhh Nooo... Nooooo" she cried out. D rushed to her and tried to grab her back, but she slightly pushed him away. They both cried as they watched them work on Kane who laid on the hospital table, unconscious.
The doctors and nurses rushed around the room, trying to save him. "Mi'Kane Chase, gun shot victim... One to the upper chest area and one in the abdomen... Let's get the blood flowing... Come on guys he's losing alot of blood.... Use them paddles again... Come on y'all we're losing him" the male doctor said as the monitors beeped off like crazy.
Asia back up against the wall and slid down as she covered her face and began crying even harder. Shanay rushed over to her side and held her tightly as they both cried. Briana stood there watching as she cried, Kane was fighting for his life and it was nothing nobody could do but stand around, watch and pray for him to survive.