Chapter 2

Here we go! I'm back to my cliffies!!! Enjoy the chapter though.

Cyrus' POV:

When I created the revolution three years ago, it was relatively small. I had hunted down as many of the CIA agents as I could, but it was mainly just 300 people. So, when Zoe shared that we have a spy, I was surprised. So here I am, in a meeting with three other people.

To my left, Alexander is trying to explain everything that happened.

"It was too quiet. But then Zoe screamed and told us to run. Then she exclaimed that we had a spy. She was going to say their name, but then her feed cut off. When my team went to find her, she was kidnapped. We think it's Joshua, since we are in his country. But our first goal should be finding the spy."

"No." Erica says from my right side. "The spy probably knows that we are on to him now. What Joshua would want us to do is to waste time hunting for them. So, we should strike right now."

"What do you suggest doing sweetheart?" Catherine responds to Erica.

From the look in Erica's eyes, I know I'm not going to like her plan, but eventually we all agree to it.

Unknown POV:

I watch as the 4 most important people in this organization leave the meeting room. This must have been an important meeting, especially with Zoe's kidnapping still fresh. I listen in to the last words I can hear as they exit the room.

Erica smiles, which isn't something that happens often, and says, "well, tomorrow I'm going to be able to finally kill Joshua. On his own grounds. That big golden castle of his is going to be dripping with blood. Perfect!"

My breath hitches in my chest. I have to go let Joshua know. His life is in danger!

Ben's POV:

I normally would have stayed clear of the capital of Joshua's country. But for Erica, I would do anything. So here I am, in one of the most feared places on Earth.

I just have to stay hidden in the shadows. While many criminals and thugs like to stay in the shadows, the most dangerous live in broad daylight. I only carry a little bit of money and food. Anything more would make me a target. I wear a large hat to hide my face from any bounty hunters.

As I follow the signs that should take me to where I last saw Erica. But what I don't expect is to walk into a fighting square.

Joshua has created fighting squares where the strongest men fight for a spot in his army. Basically, the worst thugs, agents, and criminals are all here, and I need to get out.

I slowly back away, trying to think of the easiest way away from them. I almost made it to the nearest alleyway when a giant guy blocks me.

"What do we have here? A small kid who thought he could fight us." He says with a laugh.

I try to make my voice sound timid and meek when I could probably beat him in a fight. While I was a terrible fighter compared to Erica, I had been practicing and could probably beat a single thug. But he didn't know that, and I wasn't going to let him know. "No, I just wanted to watch you guys."

The guy smiles. "Well, how about you fight multiple of us."

As 14 other guys join him, I gulp. There is no way I can beat all of them by myself.

I search for the quickest way out, but everything is blocked. The first guy steps forward for a punch, when he falls to the ground. A stand to see a bullet hole in his chest, and on top of a roof, with a gun in her hands, is Erica Hale.