Bomb Creator

DEIMOS POV

I stared at the person as they let out some laughter. "My, my, my that was fun! I hoped this crowed enjoyed the show!", a female Irish accent spoke as the person took a bow. They straighten up before turning around.

I tried to hide behind the rock before they spotted me....but that failed. "Well, well, well! Would you look at this. A new face that I only see on posters.", the person spoke in the same female Irish accent. I watched her walk towards me with a hop in every step.

'She seems oddly cheerful...kinda making me feel a tad bit happier.'

She stops right in front of me, I took the chance of getting a good look at her.

The first thing I notice is the giant two sided hammer she's holding. The main color is white with light rainbow dots covering it. I noticed both sides of the hammer was covered in new and dried blood. The same thing is on the end of the handle.

She lets out a hum, "You like my hammer?", I slightly nod. She places the hammer on her back the end is pointed to the sky while hammer part is near the ground. It's attached to nothing, just floating there it seems. "Thank you! It's my favorite weapon to use!"

She is shorter then me about a foot, and she also has sharp teeth, like me. She has blond hair with random light rainbow strips. Most of her hair is up in two buns, a short length is down. Her buns are held up by light rainbow ribbons with some ribbons tied in the buns. She's wearing a grey crop top shirt with the sleeves ripped off. Around her neck and wrists is a jester necklace, thing. The fabric attached to the jester necklace thing is also light rainbow. She's wearing a two layered skirt, the top part is a dark grey while the lower part is grey. On her feet were black flats. Two different knee high socks on her legs. Her left sock is striped with white, light blue, light orange, and light green. Her right sock is a light pink with holes. I noticed scares on her left hand, stomach, and legs.

"So, how is that big hammer floating in the air?", I point at the hammer on the woman's back

"So, how is that big hammer floating in the air?", I point at the hammer on the woman's back. "Magic", she does jazz hands, "Literally it's magic." I watch as her eyes widen, "HOLY SHIT! You're in a bad condition. I need to take you to Jamie."

The small woman picks me up bridal style and started running to the side of the building Hank and Sanford went in. In the distance I see a dirty light grey truck. Once we got there the Irish woman gently lends me against the truck before opening the end.

"Heya Rainbow. What are you doing here so early?", I hear a female Australian accent speak as the colorful girl picks me up and places me on the backend of the truck. The first thing I see is a brunette woman.

"Holy fuck.", the brunette's eyes widen. I suddenly start to feel lightheaded once again. I watch the brunette quickly grab some medical supplies and quickly moved next to me. She pulls up her sleeves before putting on gloves, "Jess I need you to get a clean blanket."