Alcohol And Insomnia

??? POV

I walked into the small apartment like area in the building. Agents usually have sleeping quarters, thankfully I'm not a agent and just the Auditor's business partner....wish we could be something more then that though.....

Oh well, I take off my shoes and sleeveless collared jacket. I sat down on the bed of the room before taking the band out of my dirty blond ponytail. I place the band on the bedside table. I look down at the glowing red, heart shaped locket the Auditor gave me.

I let out a sigh 'He only gave me this so I can protect myself....I still wonder how he was able to put his powers into this...' I then remembered about the wine he gave me yesterday. I got up and grabbed the bottle from the cabinet. I grabbed a cup before pouring the wine into it.

I take a sip from the cup before walking back to the bed. I sat down on the bed before drinking more of the wine.

DEIMOS POV

I walked into my room and sat down at my desk, before I pushing my notebook towards me and grabbing my pencil.  I then wrote about the new person Hank met. Once I finished I closed the notebook and changed into some more comfortable clothes.

JAMIE POV

I hopped down stairs to the kitchen to grab some food to eat. I settled on a microwaved dinner. I opened it out of the box before placing it into the microwave.  Once I was finished cooking I grabbed some plastic utensils and took the food out of the microwave.

I went up into my room and set the food onto my desk. I sat down before taking the clear plastic cover off the top. I throw the clear cover into the trashcan under that's under the desk. I then proceeded to eat my dinner while taking notes in my notebook and computer.

Once I was finished with both the notes and eating I threw the black plastic container and the plastic silverware into the trash under my desk. I then took off the bag around my waist and hanged it on a hook on my wall. I took off my shoes and socks before getting into my bed.

Now....I just lay in my bed....letting my anxiety and depression sink into my thoughts as I stare at the ceiling. I sigh before turning onto my side and try to sleep.

Well....

That failed.....

I sit up and walk outside my room.....no sound from any other room or down stairs. Everyone is asleep. I quietly walk down stairs and into the kitchen. I grab a cup to pour some water in. Once I do that I take a drink, I wash the cup and place it back before walking upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed....thinking.....thinking about....the trauma of being with my.....'parents'.....they....

'Think of something else Jamie....I don't need to be reminded of.....them'

I let out a sigh before falling backwards onto the soft, black bed. "This is why I need to be active...or with others....", I sit back up,"I can't be alone with my thoughts..."

I let out another sigh before standing up and walking over to the closet. Open the door and move shit out of the way, "There it is.", I smile as I grab the handle of the boombox. I pick up the silver speaker before walking over to my window near the bed.

I open the window up and sat on the windowsill. Lifting  up the boombox, I place it on the roof and push it upwards. I climbed up after it, turning on the silver speaker, I play a song that I find claming.

(Play the song above)

I hum alone with the song as I turned my head towards the sky. I watch as the stars, that are thankfully still there, shine and sparkle like nothing's wrong.

I let out a sigh as I lay down on the slanted part of the roof, closing my eyes. All I did was listen to the song.

TIME SKIP

I opened my eyes once the song finished, I turned off the boombox and slid down the roof until I touched my windowsill. Once I did I grabbed the boombox and toss it onto my bed, after that I jumped into my room.

I closed my window before grabbing the sliver speaker and placing it back into the closet. Once I hid the boombox I closed the closet door and laid back on my bed. I let out another sigh as I tried to sleep once again.

I let out a hum as sleep finally drowned me.

'I hope it's not another nightmare...'

SHERIFF POV

I rested my head in my arms, which is on top of my desk, with my hat set beside me. I let out a yawn, as I waited for Jasper to come into the room. I heard my office door open then close, I looked up to see Jasper placing his brown coat on the clothing rack.

"Heya there Sheriff. See ya still awake.", Jasper walks over to my desk while I give him a tired nod,"Waitin' for you..." I feel Jasper place his hand onto my head. "You didn't have to do that, Teddy bear.", he starts to pet me as I close my eyes. I let out a small whimper while I subconsciously lean my head into his hand.

"I wanted to wait for ya, so we can cuddle...", a small amount of blush dusts my cheeks. I hear the male chuckle, "Well then, let's go to bed." I feel myself get picked up by the taller male, I opened my eyes as I swiftly grab my hat.

I wrap my arms around Jasper's neck as he holds me bridal style. "J-Jasper!", blush dusts my face as Jasper quietly laughs. He walks over to a door on the right side of my desk. I reach down to the door nob and opened it for him.

"Thanks Sheriff.", Jasper kisses my forehead before walking into the room. He shuts the door with his foot before walking over to the bed that we share. He lays me down on to the mattress. I watch Jasper go into the small walk in closet to change into some comfortable clothes.

I sit up before taking off my boots and socks. I take off the rest of my clothing until I was only in my pants. I let out another yawn before laying back on the bed and closing my eyes. I hear Jasper open the closet door and lay down beside me.

The male grabs my waist and gently pulls my towards him. I wrap my arms around his chest while nuzzling my face into his chest. I hear Jasper let out a quiet hum as we tangle are legs together. He once again kisses my forehead before speaking, "Love you Teddy bear."

I whisper back,"Love you too...."