Another Warning

Harry and I were made to stay the night in the hospital wing as our bones regrew. I had fallen asleep until I felt a burning sensation in my leg which made me shoot up in the bed. The last thing I expected was to hear not only the mysterious voice again, but to see the familiar, small house elf standing on my bed.

"Kill. Kill." The voice whispered through the air. "Time to kill."

Harry's eyes popped open very shortly after mine. I gaped at the elf as he was nearly in my face.

"Hello!" Dobby said cheerfully.

"Dobby?!" Harry and I exclaimed.

"Harry and Olivia Potter should have listened to Dobby. Harry and Olivia Potter should have gone back home when they missed the train." Dobby scolded as he hopped over to Harry's bed and pointed a finger at him.

"Dobby! It was you wasn't it?" I gasped. "You stopped the barrier from letting, Harry, Ron and I through."

"Indeed. Yes, madam." Dobby nodded gently.

"You nearly got the three of us expelled!" Harry shouted through his whisper.

"At least you would be away from here. Olivia and Harry Potter must go home! Dobby thought his bludgers would be enough to make Harry and Olivia Potter see that..."Dobby began to explain, only making Harry and I gasp.

"Your bludgers?" We asked together.

"You made that bludger chase after me?" Harry growled angrily.

"The mysterious bludger that nearly took my leg off?!" I hissed.

"Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir and madam." He looked at me with wide eyes that seemed to be tearing up. He jumped over to my bed and stuck his hands out for me too see. Which, unlike last I'd see, were now bandaged heavily. "Dobby had to iron his hands."

I looked at the little guy with such sympathy and Harry growled.

"You better clear off, Dobby. Far away from my sister and I, before my bones grow back. Or I might just strangle you!"

Dobby whimpered and moved the the end of my bed.

"Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby get's them five times a day at home."

"I don't suppose you can tell us why you tried to kill us?" Harry asked still angry but not a threateningly. Swinging his legs over the side of his bed and standing up to be near the both of us.

"Not kill you, sir! Never kill you! Dobby remembers how it was before Harry and Olivia Potter, triumphed over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. We house elf's were treated like vermin, sir. Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin."

Dobby began to cry loudly and I gave Harry a scolding death glare to back off the poor elf. He didn't always make much sense, but it seemed to me that he was only trying to protect us. He began blowing his large pointed nose into the rags he called clothing, which I could see made Harry feel at least a bit badly for him.

"Dobby, it's okay. But, why do you wear that?" I asked refering to his ratty clothing.

"This, madam? Tis a mark of the house elf's enslavement. Dobby could only be freed if his master presents him with clothes." Dobby explained. He quickly gasped as a booming sounded through out the corridor. Meaning someone was coming up into the hospital wing. "Listen, listen!" Dobby cried out quietly as he hopped up onto Harry's empty bed. "Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Harry and Olivia Potter must not stay here now that history is to repeat itself."

"Repeat itself?" Harry and I said surprised.

"You mean to say that this has happened before?" I asked rather quickly. Dobby gasped and covered his mouth.

"I shouldn't have said that!" He looked around and quickly grabbed the Skele-grow bottle off the bedside table that sat between Harry and I's beds. Dobby began to bash himself with it over and over again in the head. Making the same loud grunting noises as last time.