Chap 8

Omg thank you! For 300views and 20 votes!
because of that i'll make this chap long.

Keywords:
thoughts
"talking"
time skips

TW:

____________________________________________

They went in the cafeteria and goes to find a table they found one and Mammon sat with derek "you guys sit there while me, nero and yuki go get the food" yumi said "sure" mammon replied while Derek just nodded his head.

"How's your class?" Derek asked "it was great!, the teacher just did lessons and let us watch a movie he's my favorite teacher" Mammon replied derek smiled at Mammon.

"that's good to hear Mammon" derek said "how about you? How was your class" Mammon asked "it was ok, a little boring" he answered mammon.

"ah, oh by the way can i get your number? So we can text sometime?" derek asked "oh sure!, here" Mammon replied and typed out his number on derek's phone.

"thanks Mammon" he said "no problem." Mammon said "and wanna hangout after school?" Mammon asked he wanted to hangout with someone than go home.

"really!?, oh i mean sure" derek replied happy "nice let's meet up at the front of the school" mammon said "ok" derek said

Mean while at the brothers they just went in the cafeteria and tried to find mammon they spotted him talking to someone "who's that?" beel asked "probably a new student" levi said not intrested.

The 3 got the food and walked back to the table "Here's your food Mammon and derek" nero said "thank you" they both said.

they sat down and started to eat.

With the brothers. The brothera saw Mammon eating with 4 other demons they felt relived that Mammmon ate.

beel wanted Mammon to eat with them than those demons he could have just eaten with us beel thought.

"Let's go eat!" Beel said he was hungry while walking to get food beel looked at Mammon and smiled.

they all ordered and walked over to their table and sat to ate their food.

Mean while with Mammo he saw Beel smile at him he felt a little happy to it "Mammon what are you looking at?" Nero asked "oh it's nothing" he said while smiling at them.

They all finished eating they stand up amd walked over the counter and placed their plates.

"i have to go to class now, bye guys!" Derek said "bye!" The others replied.

they walked to class "you guys wanna hanh out tomorrow?, since its saturday tomorrow" yuki asked "Of course, yuki" nero said "sounds good to me" yumi and mammon said at the same time which made them look at each other and say.

"did you just copy me?" They both said again "no you copied me" they both looked at each other and glared "don't copy me" and once again they both said it "fish cakes!, ha you wont get that" they are shocked they both said it again.

The yuki and nero just stood there laughing soon the other 2 joined they laughed while walking to history class.

Time skip after school

Mammon walked out of class and said good bye to his friends he walks oit of school to wait for derek.

derek goes out of the door to see Mammon waiting "did i leave you waiting?, sorry" derek said "no no, you didn't" mammon said.

"let's go now then" derek said smiling "oh wait i forgot to tell my brothers.. let me just text them" Mammon says

He takes out his phone and texts their groul chat

Demon brothers

Mammon
guys i can't come with you guys today to
go home i'm going to hangout with
someone today.

Lucifer
Ok Mammon but go back home early
and who is this person?

Beel
who is it?

Mammon
derek a new friend of mine.

lucifer
ok, have fun

Mammon
yea. Thanks.

He closed his phone and said "let's go" "ok" derek replied they walked out the gate and walked to a near by cafe fo start off

they walked in side the cafe and goes to the counter to order derek ordered the food while Mammon goes to a empty table

Derek finished ordering what they both want and sat next to Mammon "so Mammon what do you like?" derek asked "i like money i guess and stuff.." Mammon said "well how about you?" He added "well i like to watch movies or just anything i LIKE." derek said.

While they were talking they hear dereks name it means the food is done derek got up and got the good.

he walked back tk their table and he puts all the food in the table and sat down mammon started to eat so did derek.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" Mammon asks "yes!" Derej said with a happy tone
"I want to watch horror" derek said Mammon looked at him and said "i um.. sure" mammon said "are yoh scared Mammon you know we can just watch something else" he replied.

"Psh.. what THE GREAT MAMMON is scared of a horror movie? that's funny" mammon said "you did look scared, if you dont want to we can change you know" derek said "What do you mean im not scares lets watch that right now!" Mammon said.

Derek just giggled "ok the great Mammon you're not scared" derek said they finished their food and left.

they walked to a movie theatre and walked inside to get a ticket for the Nun Mammon must admit he was a little scared..

they go get popcorn and drinks and went inside.

A jumpscare came out which made mammon jump derek giggled at Mammons behavior.

Mammon fixes himself while getting another jumpscare which made him cling to derek's arm derek smiled at mammon still giggling " hey stop that... that was scary you know.." mammon said embarrased.

"Yea that was totally scary" derek said teasing Mammon. Mammon just gave a "hmph!" Derek found it cute Mammon was pouting.

they finished the movie Mammon looked scared so derek hugged hin and teased him "aw is the little baby scared" derek said laughing "HEY! im not a baby im THE GREAT MAMMON and im not scared.." he said.

they walke out the theatre to see it dark Mammon checked his phone and saw it was 8pm "oh i have go now, and by the way yumi and the others asked if you want to come with us tomorrow we will just hangout in the mall" mammon said "yea of course, ill be there. What time?" Derek said "i dont know yet, ill ask her and ill make a group chat for all 5 of us" Mammon said.

"ok, i guess bye now" derek said "yea bye" Mammon waved and walked away while walking Mammon was near a alley way
"hey!, give us your money cutie or do you want me to give you something else?" some demon said from the alley..

____________________________________________

1149 words LETS GOOO

CLIFFHANGER
Thank you again for 300 views it means a lot