Chap 2

keywords:
thoughts
"talking"

TW: child abuse , swearing

____________________________________________

Mammon and derek sat up and walked to the exit door.
derek opened the door for them both they went out of the rooftop and walked down the stairs.

"so where do you want to see first, derek?" Mammon said looking at derek "hmm.. how about the lunch room first." derek said nicely "sure" Mammon replied
Mammon showed derek around the school until the bell rang.

"oh that's the bell, i have to go to class now derek" Mammon said sadly he wanted to hang out with derek more he thought derek was kind and derek listened to Mammon.. he listens to me unlike the others... Mammon thought "oh ok... thank you for showing me around Mammon" derek said smiling " no problem, this is nothing for THE GREAT MAMMON and you should be proud that i showed you!"
"I am proud!" derek said to amuse Mammon and they started laughing "i need to go now bye!" Mammon said while waving to derek "ok, byee!" As they exchange waves.

He started walking to class this was one of the moments where he was really exited and happy...

Mammon walked in class and he was greeted by his teacher Mr. Elci "hello Mammon, take a sit" the teacher said nicely while smiling He nodded and walked over to his seat he sat down and waited for some other students he heard 2 of the other new students will be in his class he waited.

while he was waiting he was greeted by his seatmate yumi a demon girl. one of his friends "Hi Mammon you're early today" she said while sitting down her chair "yea, i wanted to be early." He said to her "oh ok!" she said cheerfully.

Mammon and yumi met when they both needed help..

TW: CHILD ABUSE , SWEARING

*flash back*

.Third pov.

"You useless child!, Why can't you do better!" yumi's father said very angry "YOU FUCKING GOT A LOW SCORE!" Her Dad said while he hit her..

"I-im sorry I-ill  do better next time.."She said while crying before getting hit again "DO BETTER AGAIN NEXT TIME?!?, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TODAY WHAT MAKE'S YOU THINK YOU COULD DO BETTER HUH?!,, USELESS BITCH." Her father said while he kept hitting her..

"Ugh!, you're getting boring to hit,, Im done with you go to your room!" He said angerly at his own crying child "o-ok" she replied crying she ran up the stairs and ran to her room she locked her self in her room and cried...

"I did my best already *hick* w-why wont he just be proud of me.." she said while crying i should patch up this scars....
she walked to the bathroom and got her medkit "this is going to sting.." she says quietly and sighing..

"Should i just leave now?, i cant take this anymore..." she says while crying she made up her mind and sat up..

she took a bag and she putted her clothes. Took all of her saved up money.. she went out and heard no one he is probably sleeping... she went down to get some food she picked food that would last long after finishing getting all the food she saw money in the counter she needs that because she wont have enough money.. she took it and went up she packed all of them.

She went out of her window and left that house...

she walked until she saw a person he had white hair with black and orange glasses he was crying she asked him "hi um...i saw you cry if i can why are you crying?" The boy looked at her and said "Um well you know my friends said i was greedy well i was i think.. but i could not control it.. i try my best everyday for them" he said and she related to him she sat down with him and said "My dad say's the same thing too.. he says im useless and other stuff..." she said sadly "i see, my brother's i think they hate me too.." he said.

"huh?, what made you think that?" she said he looked at her and said "well they would have fun altogether and if i came in they will be quiet.. this just started a few months ago.. if i asked to do things with them they will say they're busy..."
he said with a sad tone..

" or when i do something wrong they will  give me punishments like taking my stuff or hang me from the cieling.. this has happend for years and i cant take this anymore they would ignore me but if i make a mistake they would see it easily" he said tearing up yumi comforted him assuring him that its ok he will be fine "shh.. its ok let it out.." she said comforting him " they would also blame me for almost everything.. while im here trying my best im trying my best to be useful.. but with this gift i cant..." he said crying she comforted him patting his back after some time he calmed down...

"so what made you go here.." he said "well.. i ran away from my house... lets just say it was a bad household.." she said
"Oh ok..and thank you for comforting me.." he said while he looked at her there was a lot of bruises...

"you have a lot of bruises..." he says while he pointed out "O-oh this  yea my dad.. and stuff..." she said sadly "oh im sorry..."he says while comforting "what's your name?" He says "Yumi." She replied with a bit of sadness "Mammon" after that day they became friends...

*end of flashback*

they waited for the new students then 2 people goes in class Mr. Elci looks at them and said to the class "these are the 2 new students be nice to them, introduce yourself" he said while smiling the girl went up first "hello im yuki, i hope we can be friends" (in the game if you first logged in the name will be yuki :> its mc btw).. She says "hi im nero, that's all" he said.

____________________________________________

yumi has trauma :O
1057 wordss ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Thank you for voting my story ♡´・ᴗ・'♡
Friend ships