Chapter 14

Kyle's POV

It was Khaled...but who does he look so fucking different? He's lose much weight since I saw him and fuck! He doesn't have the usual smell! Rather, it was replaced by normal one.

I-Is it true that Shawn is Khaled's mate? But that's fucking impossible! I am his one and only mate and a werewolf having more than one mate, well it's unheard.

Alak's words...they are filled with sincerity and truth. It's like he's pulling his anger out based on something and he doesn't look like he's joking, he even yelled at me which has never happened. He doesn't like me before, the feeling is mutual but we never came to the point of hating each other to the guts, we simply ignore each other and this really is the first them i heard him yelling at me.

"Baby, are you okay?" I was brought back to reality when I heard by mate's calming voice. I'm currently sitting on the edge of the bed. I glance at him and shot him a smile. I can't just tell him that I'm much bother about a lot of things, he's already not well from the beating and I can't just making him mentally struggling.

"I'm okay, Shaw. Really I'm okay," I lied to him. I'm not really in the mood for a talk, I just want to lock myself in a room and think about what's been bothering me and try to figure out why I feel like I was missing something, like I've lost something that was mine but I can't pinpoint what.

"Come here, you're so bothered sweet boy," I smile at him when he motion me to climb towards him. I crawl towards him, I rest my head on his chest, wanting to be calm just by listening to his heart beat.

"Can I ask you something Shawn?" I started but before I could even shot him the question, I felt him tensing as his heart starts to beat faster.

"No, he isn't my mate. I-I swear you're my only mate, my submissive perfect baby boy," he immediately answered. I just smile before looking up at him and shot him a kiss on his cheek.

"I believe you, I was just asking, that's all," and then after that, we fell into silent. I was relax as I get to continue to search my head of what's been missing but I just can't find the answer to it. It feels like a big chunk of my heart is lost and nowhere to be seen.

"Baby...I want to mate with you as soon as possible," I chuckled at his words. We're already mate.

"We're already mate! O-" my eyes widen. I immediately look at him as I could feel the hotness rushing to my cheeks and neck. "Y-You mean the last phrase?" I shyly asked.

He smile at me. "Yes, the last phrase; sex. I know things are getting depressing and just bad for us. Don't you think a happy moment is what we deserve at this kind of sickening and full of problem moments?" He asked me. I blush harder at the mention of the word 'sex'.

"Y-Yes, sir. B-But can't we do it right now? I-I'm actually not fully ready," that was a lie. I'm much ready for a sex with him but I'm thinking about his well being. He's not well and I know that. Pain shows on his face from time to time and I know it wasn't because of the bruises and black eye since they're already starting to heal. It's muh more of a emotional pain.

"Silly, of course we can't do it right now. I can't let you see my bruised face as I slam myself deeper inside you," I blushed at his bold words and I just heard him smile. "Rest with me for bit," he offered and I happily nodded.

Khaled's POV

Cheering can be heard from the surrounding. I can't help but smirk at the young man who's running after his breath. He's currently now laying on the ground, pain and tiredness shows on his face but he still managed to smile before chuckling.