Chapter 33

I missed my birthday, Kyle's and Shawn's. It was really bad that I was out that I missed those days that should be celebrated. I didn't know that time could really run that fast.

      It has been two months since I woke up from the vegetable state and so far, everything is going well, great, actually. Kyle and Shawn has been clinging on me since the very day I woke up and I couldn't be happier than I already am.

       Something I thought that this is just too good to be true. I mean, they hated me with passion and yet now they barely even leave my side which is, am grateful because I feel like they are relying everything on me, depending everything on me and honestly, that gave this sense of dominance that I got all of the control over them; a thing that would make my wolf happy if he's still with me.

       Two months of happiness still has the stain of complications. My heart feels happy and also sad. I was happy that I have got my mate but I was beyond sad that I'm losing Alak.

       The day I woke was the day that I was accepted by my mates and it was also the day the biggest argument ever happen between Alak and I. He's not agreeing with my decision to accept my mates saying all they had given to me was pain and I my heart was crushed down when Kyle and Shawn, both lowered themselves before my best friend, begging their way not to take me back.

       The words, the begging just won't get out of my head. They were regretting everything that they did bad to me and Alak didn't even acknowledge their plead and just told them that I am better off without them in my life and that he'll take me to the city and live a new life. He even swore that he'll make sure I'll find someone who I'll love with all of my heart, a person who can also love me back. Those were kind of painful.

       After the argument I had prevent myself from talking. Actually Alak just did all the talking, disagreeing with me and scolding me. I don't want to open my mouth because I don't want to say something that I know I will regret later. So I decided to do the best thing; close my mouth and just listen to him.

        "A-Are you sure you're fine? Y-Your wounds?" Shawn's voice was filled with concern and I feel the warmth. It was great knowing someone is concern about your well-being.

      "I'm fine babe. Come here, where's your face," I was trying my best to find him until I felt the sparks when he holds my hand. He then guided my hand to his cheek and I can't help but smile. Such a beautiful shouldn't worry of anything.

       I trace his whole face with my hand as the image came into my head. My pretty boy shouldn't not worry of anything. I can handle everything.

       "I told you I'm fine. And besides, my wounds are completely healed. But everything would be better if I have you right next to me," I could feel the rise of temperature on his cheeks. "Oh, where's Kyle? K–" I was cut off.

      "I'm here!" With that I extended my other arm and just that I feel Kyle's presence. He then lean on my chest, arm on top of me.

      We are currently sitting on the sofa in the living room. Harman is gone with his whole pack members, also with the hunters. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that somehow, this pack and hunters somewhat, had gotten themselves an agreement resulting to a peaceful living for the both parties.

       Harman is out to the woods with his pack members and Stevan- the leader of the hunters- with his men. Stevan and his men are going to teach the werewolves how they use weapon and traps. So basically, it's just my mates, Alak and Stella with their pup, and me, left in the pack house.

       I was having a great peaceful and silent moment with my mates, just sitting here with them on either side of me. But then soon the peaceful silent with my mates broke when I heard yelling.