Chapter 30

Kyle's POV

       My wolf and I are getting weaker and weaker but we prefer this than having Shawn feeling the whole pain. We are currently taking half of what Shawn is feeling and he's still even crying from pain!

       My wolf managed to connect with Shawn's and thanks to the mark that bears, everything went easy for me to take half of his pain. We are still currently on the bed that we are in since last week.

       It has been a while week and there was no progress. Kyle would often cry to me and beg me to bring him to Khaled. I swear that I also wanted to be near Khaled because that's what my body is aching for: his presence, his touch.

       I tried to beg papa and mama to bring us to Harman to see Khaled but Papa keep on insisting that Khaled is just okay and that we'll get through this situation early on but no, each passing day makes the hell fire hotter. It feels like we are burning alive.

       "C-Can you bring me to him? P-Please! H-He's hurt! A-And he's in a bad pain!" I can't do anything but embrace Shawn. I wanted to. If only he knows how fucking worried I am to Khaled. I wanted to get near him...to be pulled closer to him. I didn't know where these thoughts come from but they just appeared.

       A whole week and my baby begs me the same thing. Be wanted to go and see Khaled and so does I. We don't know about his situation right now but deep inside, deep inside our heart we know that he's alive and kicking. All we want is to have his arms wrapped around us.

       Through the week I have managed to withstand the pain but today, today is going to end it all. I have decided to run away from here to find Khaled. I'll carry Kyle, we must see him and the separation just made things worse and I don't want Kyle to be in such pain anymore.

        "Hold on a bit longer love, we'll see him soon," he sobs as I press a kiss on his forehead. He's desperate to see him, no, we are desperate to see him. Our wolves, our body, screams and begs for his touch and presence.

        To say we are dirty is an understatement. We are disgusting. We never took a shower in a whole week because of the excruciating pain that only gets worse when moving.

       I feel sticky and just dirty. I have Stella bring us a bucket of water and piece of clothing. I only have cleaned Kyle everyday because I know he hates it when he's uncomfortable. I wasn't able to clean myself because he clings on me so tightly as he cries. I had to clean him fast.

        We have Stella feeding us. It's embarrassing as it is but the woman...just that woman fearlessly yelled at an alpha knowing the consequences. So yeah, she has force us to be feed.

       We were silent as I listen to my baby's breathing that is slowly turning to normal. I just know he's in his headspace and this is the only time that I was grateful. With him acting like the little that he is, he's easy to tame and to tell to relax and sleep. In this situation he won't be able to feel the impact of the pain, completely because this is also the time that I lift all his pain and carry it, completely doubling the pain that I am in.

       Before I could also drift to sleep after watching my baby sucking on his thumb with a smile on my face, loud conversation can be heard.

       "Alak! What really happened back there?! Kyle and Shawn is in pain since the damn last week!" Stella's voice was loud and that ake Shawn up and out of his headspace.

       "H-He was hit by arrows Stella...and I am here to take you with me. I am here to tell that fucking old fart that Khaled will never again to be seen in this damn place! This place thag only gives him pain!" And with that, the door swing open.