Chapter 6

"Sir, ma'am, may I ask for my beloved Kyle?" I lowered my head at the late Alpha and Luna who are looking at me in awe.

It has been a whole month since I found my mate and since they came here, the General Meeting was finished just yesterday and all the late Alphas and Lunas are preparing to come back to their own packs.

"Oh boy, you can call us mama and papa, since you're our little prince's mate. Anyways, your mate is still in his room, packing up all of his belongings," I look at them with a smile before nodding in understanding.

"How about you? Are you ready? Have you packed your belongings, huh son?" I look at the alpha with wide eyes. W-What does he mean by that? D-Don't tell me I'll go with them?

"A-Am I allowed to c-come with you?" I asked, immediately feeling embarrassed. I look at the two with questioning look and they chuckled before pointing behind me. I immediately look at my back and saw Alpha Peter, I immediately drop on my knees.

"Greetings, Alpha Peter," I greeted him politely and hears him chuckling. I felt him patting my shoulder and I rose up.

"This is common for packs, Head Warrior Shawn. When you are mated to someone, it's either you or his mate to join either clan and considering that Kyle here has a pack to help his brother to look after, you'll be the one coming with them," Alpha Peter briefly explain.

"B-But what about the pack's security?" I asked in worry. I've been guarding the pack for years and I know how often does those rogues walk close to the boarders of the pack.

"Don't worry, I'll be able to find someone to replace you but although, it will surely take me quite long time to find someone as strong as you my boy, I mean wow! Throughout those years you could actually roam around the pack whole day! So I'm really going to miss you," Alpha Peter embrace me in a hug. He let me go after a straight minute. "Go now, say your goodbye to your parents... because I know that they've been wanting you off their wings," there was anger on his voice and I just nodded in understanding.

"I'll excuse myself then, Alphas, Luna," and with that, I rush out of the pack house and towards the large house a bit far from the pack house.

I've been living separately with my parents...right after they discovered the strong traits of submission flowing in me. They started to hate me and threw me out of the house, so I lived in the pack house but I usually sleep in the tent deep in the forest where it's near to my team and easily to start my everyday roaming.

It didn't quite take a bit of time before I saw the house. Growing up with fear of my parents and my siblings, I learned to distance myself from them and now seeing the house, it doesn't give me fear especially now that it's surely my last time seeing the house.

My great great grandfather was a beta. He was a dominant one and had an omega as his mate. They produced a whole team of dominants as their offsprings and the generation of dominants in the family continued...until I came into this world, carrying the submissive genes of an omega, although it wasn't wholely and completely submissive genes in me since I still have the dominant genes, resulting of my very manly appearance and body structures, that still doesn't change the fact that I still got the submissive genes.

They told me that I was a disgrace to the family of dominants and that I'm bringing up my great great grandmother's genes into the family of dominants...I was shock like what the fuck? We can't and will never be a family of complete and wholely dominants because we fucking came from a dominant man and an submissive of a woman, which are my great great grandfather and grandmother!

I've never liked the place again since they found out about my true self and since then I don't have any plans on communicating with them again. I bought goods and make my men to send it to them, they are still my family and I'm the only one who's gaining money...since they're lazy as fuck.