Chapter 19

Khaled's POV

       I was frozen when i understand what's those emotions showing on his eyes. D-Did I do wrong? I-I was doing my best avoiding them! I-I didn't do wrong. For some reason, my heart was aching so badly at the sight of hatred and anger on those precious beautiful eyes.

       "U-W-What is it that you want to see me?" I master my voice and it took me a whole minute before I trusted my voice and speak. I didn't move as m and my parents watch him got off the sofa.

       He didn't say anything as he slowly approach me, fists are clenching as if he's about to hit me. For some reason, a clue of what's happening went up to my head and I relax all of my muscles.

       "Did I do something wrong?" I then asked again when he was three steps away from me. My heart is violently bounding inside my rib cage. I was beyond scared as of the moment.

       "You didn't do me wrong, but you've done it to Kyle!" I was, a bit, expecting it. I had enough time to step aside, I had enough time to dodge it, or even block it but then I can't bare the fact hat he's angry at me, I could fight him, even snap his neck in a matter of second but I'd rather be his punching bag to release all of his anger and make himself feel a bit satisfied.

       The punch landed on my cheer, and just that I could feel hot liquid coming out from the corner of my mouth as I immediately fell on the floor, back on the floor. I heard gasps from my parents and saw them standing up.

       "You fucking rapist!! How could you fucking do that to my mate!!" He was angry, his words were filled with venom, slowly killing me. He straddled on me and punch after punch landed on my very face. I could feel my tears slowly coming out of my eyes, more blood came out of my mouth, and I could feel my nose broke. I stayed there, I was letting him. I understand why he's doing this.

       "Shawn! Get the fuck out of him! Stop!" I could hear Alak's angry voice echoing inside the room as footsteps can be heard.

      "Don't! Let them! Stop Alak and Stella!" I could hear my father's pleased voice. I the heard a lot more footsteps rushing inside the pack house. The pack members just arrived.

       "N-No! Shawn stop! Fucking let me go!" I heard Stella yelling out and there I figured it out that they're being stopped, following the late Alpha's order.

       My vision starts to blurry, my head is aching. I feel like my skull was being hammered but I didn't dare to let out a hiss of pain or anything. I don't have the right to complain... because this is all my fault.

       Then the memories of my wolf when my father beat him after we got caught doing it to Kyle. I was panicking but I kept on reminding myself that this is all my fault. I'm taking the punishment I deserve...maybe, just maybe, Shawn's anger will be satisfied.

       It didn't take long before the pace of the punching starts decrease as droplets of tears dropped on my beaten up cheeks. I realized that he's crying as well. The fact that he's crying made my heart aches badly.

       "W-Why...why did you fucking do it! He's your brother! You fucking ruined your own brother!" I could feel his whole body shaking on top of me. There was anger left and I could sense the fear and guilt radiating off him.

       My hand suddenly move and managed to find his cheek despite my blurry vision. My thumb brushed his cheek. Instead of sparks, I felt only pain igniting my whole being. This is because of the rejection that I am feeling pain just by touching him instead of feeling the sparks.

       "I-It's fine...D-Do what you must," that was the last thing I head myself saying before everything turned dark. I hope he'll relieve himself even if I was unconscious.