Living in doubt

On arriving home, she met Jason at the door waiting for her.

"You are two hours late, he snared.
"I know", she replied, giving him a sideways hug.
"What smells so good?" he asked, looking at the package Mariah was holding.
"I have three delicacies, can you guess?'' she asked, entering the room.
"You know I can never guess", tell me already", he said, trying to snatch the bag from Mariah.
"Pizza, chicken and chips", she said smiling.

He dragged the bag from her and opened it revealing its contents. He rubbed his hands together, with lust in his eyes.

He first took a big bit from the chicken, then a handful of chips.
Mariah sat on the bed, and ate from the box containing the pizza.
"I want that one too", he said with a mouthful of food.
"Okay, she extended the box to him, which he ate from too.
"How was school today?", Mariah asked.
"Fine fine, '' he said, devouring the chicken.
"Did Anything interesting happen,
"Nothing dear, today was uneventful, just boring lectures as usual.
"Hmmmmm, Mariah breathed deeply.
"Oh, I almost forgot". He said recalling an incident.
"What happened?", Mariah asked, her face lit up.
"Babe, I lost a million naira today" he said, now munching on the pizza Mariah left for him.
Mariah rolled her eyes multiple times at the mention of him losing a million naira.
"All my predictions were accurate, it's just Manchester city and atletico Madrid that ruined my chances' '.
"Oh, sorry, she said, unsympathetic.

"Thanks for the meal", Jason said to Mariah after he was done with the meal.
"You are welcome,'' she replied, clearing the boxes to dispose of them.

After eating, Mariah went in for a shower, while Jason laid on the bed with only his briefs and hands behind his head.
When Matiah got out of the bathroom, she wanted to wear her night wear but Jason stopped her.

"Don't get dressed", he said, motioning her to come to the bed .
"Why?, she asked, confused.
"Because It's time to thank you properly for the meal", he said sitting up. "Come give daddy a blowjob, he beckons on her to come closer.

She went to him, knelt down on the bed, shook his dick sideways, teasing him, before she started with the bj.
At some point she suggested they stay in a 69 position so that they can eat each other out but as usual he declined.
He laid her down in a missionary position and thrust into her until he released, then he climbed off her.
"Did you cum, he asked, after catching his breath.
"Yes I did, she lied.
"How many times?.
"Twice ".
"That's good". he groaned, closing his eyes.

Mariah laid beside him naked thinking, she has tried to improve their sex life, she has introduced sex enhancer pills to stop his early ejaculation, but he declined interest, she even begged him to allow her buy sex toys but he refused, sex with him gets boring by the day, she doesn't know if it's because he refuses to explore or because she is cheating.