Epilogue

On Sunday, her alarm woke her up by 6:00am , the movers will arrive by 7:30. She checked her phone, she missed a call from Frank, and she has several WhatsApp messages from Kel.

She and Kel has been having sex secretly since their first encounter, although the sex was better that what she had with Jason and Frank, she was losing herself. Before they became fuck buddies, once in a while Kel asks her for financial assistance, but since they started fucking, it became more regular, every week she sends him money. In the course of their two months relationship, she got pregnant. She knew the pregnancy was for Jason, but she informed the three men in her life about it. Frank took her to an abortion clinic to abort the pregnancy, after which he bought her the prescribed drugs and gave her money for upkeep, while Kel and Jason told her to sought her self, because they didn't have any money.
The weeks following the abortion was tough for her, going to work, doing house chores and still having sex with Jason. Weeks after the Abortion she was back to having sex with Kel, but she knew she had to put and end to it when Kel resumed his pleas for financial aid. For over a week now, she has been avoiding both Kel and Frank, she is done with them, it's time to move on.

She read Kel's last message.
"What's going on M, why have you been avoiding me, let's hook up tonight, I've got new tricks, that would make you scream out loud".

She locked her phone and placed it on one of the boxes shaking her head.
She grabbed a towel, and went to the bathroom for a quick bath, then she dressed up in jeans and polo.
She put her discarded nightwear into one of the packed boxes labeled shoes. She looked around the apartment satisfied that all her properties are packed in different boxes, waiting to be moved. Sitting on one of the boxes, she composed a breakup message which she sent to Frank, Kel and Jason after which she blocked their numbers.

"It's not just a new environment, it's a new me with a new kick ass personality, I am done being vulnerable and horny, it's time time I welcome growth".

Her thoughts were interrupted by the horn of the moving van.
"They are here", she squealed excitedly.