Lust

The next day being a Sunday, Mariah met Kel at his apartment around noon, and together they took off to Stephen's gender reveal party.
They both avoided mentioning the incident of the previous night.
After hours of successfully ignoring each other at the party, Kel called Mariah to the balcony and questioned her about the kiss. Again, Mariah blames it on alcohol but after a while of back and forth with Kel, she admits to having feelings for him and acted on those feelings.
After confessing her feelings to Kel, she makes attempts to leave but at that moment Kel roughly pulls her close to him and captures her mouth in a kiss. Mariah opens her mouth and welcomes the kiss, sensing no resistance, Kel pushes her to the wall. He lifted her hands above her head and held them in place, then with his free hand he lifted her dress up to her waist region.
He groaned into her mouth when he noticed she had no panties on. He inserts his finger into her pussy causing her to moan into his mouth.
He thrust in and out of her with his fingers while holding her in that same position and kissing her.
He tried to pull her boobs out from the top of her dress but failed, then he went back to thrusting her with his fingers.
He dropped to his knees in order to pull down her pants and eat her out when he heard someone clear his throat.

"Damn it! Stephen" Kel said frustrated.
Mariah quickly fixed her dress.
They all burst out laughing.
"You know I have a guest room right?, no need hiding in the balcony when you can have a room and be comfortable", Stephen remarked, smiling.
"We weren't hiding", Mariah said, catching her breath, we were just caught up in the moment".
"Uhhho", Stephen replied, folding his hands and looking at them.
"We weren't hiding dude, come along Mariah, let's go to the party", Kel said beckoning Mariah to follow him.
"Ermmm dude, the party ended about thirty minutes ago, Angel asked me to look for you two", Stephen said, leaving them to their thoughts .
" well!, Let's go say our goodbyes then", Kel said, holding Mariah's hand and heading out of the balcony.
"You know, we don't need to say goodbye just yet?"Mariah whispered to Kel, smiling.
"You little minx!, what do you have in mind?". He asked.
"The spare room, a quick quickie won't be badddd, '' she said.
"Quickies are quick, that's why it's called quickie", he said laughing.
Well, I'm emphasizing on the quickness, just to let you know how quick it can be".
"Girllll, I'm more than you think", he said, kissing her forehead.
"Prove it then".
"Not tonight babe, but I can take you up for the quickie offer if it's still on". He said holding her waist.
"I ain't backing down dude".

They entered Stephen's guest room and locked the door. Mariah locked Kel's lip in a kiss, they kissed passionately for a while biting and sucking on each other's lips. Kel spun Mariah around pinning her to the bedroom wall, he pulled her dress up, and spanked her bare butt, she yelped in sweet pain , but didn't let go of his lips. Kel knelt down facing her pussy, he spread her legs open, inserted a finger into her pussy. He removed the finger from her pussy and licked it, tasting her juices. He spread her legs further open and teased her clit with his tongue, occasionally swirling it around her pussy lips and nibbling on her clitoris while reaching for her boobs causing her to moan. He made her face the wall, sticking her ass out to him. He inserted his finger into her pussy, licking her bare ass .
Standing on his feet, he positioned her ass and entered her in one deep thrust causing her to moan loudly, he covered her mouth and thrust into her, causing her to shake violently, he continued thrust into her after she became calmer from cumming. He thrust into her a few more times, then quickly withdrew his dick from her pussy and cummed all over her ass. He turned Mariah to face him and kissed her, after which he knelt to her pussy level to eat her out. Mariah opened up her legs and held his head, moaning loudly, this was a new experience for her and she enjoyed every bit of it. Kel quickly stood up from his position when Mariah started shaking again and squirting on his face.
"So sorry", Mariah apologized, when she became calm.
"It's nothing, M, I will just wash my face". Kel said, kissing her.
"Damn, this is more than a quickie", she said, breathing hard.
"There's more for you, just say the word", Kel said, drying his washed face with a towel he found in the bathroom.
"I'm definitely saying the word", Mariah said heading to the bathroom to clean herself up.

"Let's go say our goodbyes, shall we? Kel said, extending his hands for Mariah to hold unto.
"Sure", Mariah said, taking his hands.