The Way You love me (checkout) 😉

Check out my new story (The way You Love me) I had tried totally different something on anidita.

This is my new story on Anidita. Its totally based on my imagination. it has no connection with show.It based on modern era. A simple middle class girl "Bondita Das" who is little lazy and irresponsible fall in love with a mentally unstable man whom she met accidently.She protects him from evil and loves him selflessly. They started leaving together fir some reasons. he also loves her unconditionally even though he doesn't understand the meaning of love. He only find peace and feels safe in her amrs. Bondita always gets loved by boys for her beauty. But nobody loved her for herself. The way anirudh loves her with innocence  nobody ever did.They know nobody gonna love them like they do to eachother. But society doesn't show their love in good eyes. They see their love with disgrace.they see their pure love as stigma. They tried hard to separate them. So in this cruel world Will their lovestory ever got a happy ending or it will remain incomplete?

Link : https://www.wattpad.com/1204939529?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_published&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=Sinthia_BD&wp_originator=cMFuC5jfyuJRzxY%2Ftgg%2BG7ZaJLFP0EtHZGF1acxgkJ%2FEHaT5%2BQ93Wk3fDQ%2FNLTRjJOybvgpPxMULJnQ3APRYGvcd%2BfpIEXxhbWK0pq2YL8m4l7JkkaG5eXf%2FkGyd21iR

Do read and don't forget to comment and let me know your reviews😊.