Bonus Chapter (16+)

Me : I asked if you want this chapter and all response are positive. So here it is and read only if you are comfortable. So let's continue :

Anirudh went to their room taking bondita in his arms. She hide her face in his chest in shyness. Anirudh smiled.

Anirudh : abhi badi sharam arahi hain apko...

Bondita didn't replied she chuckled. Anirudh also smiled. when they reached bedroom Anirudh lied her in bed and closed the door. Anirudh kissed her forhead and then kissed her both cheeks.Bondita blussed and turned the other side.

Anirudh : aap to aise sharma rahi hain jaise pehlibaar hain.

Bondita : accha? aap kaho to bhul jau sari sharam fir maat kehna ki warn nehi kiya.

Anirudh : fir bhul jaiye.

Anirudh slowly lied beside her and held her tightly by her waist. Bondita turned towards him both looking at eachother's eyes with intense love and sealed their lips together. Anirudh pulled away her pallu and gave kisses to her neck as she felt his hot breath on her skin she sivered. his fingers slowly made way from her shoulders to her plam and held tightly. Bondita closed her eyes and he continued giving kisses on her jwaline and neck. After few moments Anirudh stopped and looked at her with lovingly.

Anirudh : Did you liked my touch?

Bondita pulled him and changed the position now she is on the top and whishpered in his ear huskily.

Bondita : What do you think?

Anirudh : I think you liked it.

Anirudh wrapped both his arms on his waist and pulled her more closer. There was no gap between them. He roamed his lips on here bare neck. Bondita blussed and hide her face in his shoulder. Anirudh whishpered :

Anirudh : now make me like it. make me feel your touch.

Bondita : are you sure?

Anirudh : 1000% sure.

He said kissing her earlob. Bondita roamed her fingers from his cheeks to his neck. His grip was tighten on her bare waist. Bondita slowly unbottoned his shirt and reveled his chest and as her cold fingers roam on his bare chest. He was feeling pleasure. But Bondita stopped and hugged him placing her head on his chest.

Anirudh : what happened sona?

Bondita : maine apko bohat taqleef di na?

Anirudh : agar taqleef di hain to khushi bhi tumne hi di hain mujhe sona.

He kissed her forhead.Bondita smiled with moist eyes.

Bondita : want more?

Anirudh : only if you are comfortable.

Bondita smiled and pressed her lips on his and then kissed his neck and chest. He roamed his fingers on her bare back. She just filled him with intense love.

Bondita : accha laga apko?

Anirudh : aab itna piyar karogi to kaise accha nehi lagega mujhe?

Bondita kissed his forhead and then they slept in eachothers arms forgeting everything just lost in their world.

Me : how was the chapter? Actually I am not so good in writing this type of chapters but I am trying because my readers wish are always my first priority. Really Sorry if I couldn't fullfiled your needs. So please let me know in comments if you liked it and tell me if I need to Improve. Take care 😊💕