chapter 1 .

I hope y'all will like it and please if you have some ideas share with me.
❤️ And ignore my mistakes I'll edit later .

Summary .

Zulfi Merchant.

Zulfi belonged from a very respectful family, where she has to always think about her family's honour and respect,

Living in joint family can make your life hard and that's what happened with her. sometimes you have to escape this reality you have to run away.

Rocky bairya.

Rocky had big dreams to fullfil, the dreams he had promised to his mother to be the most powerful man. Growing up on streets and living with Shetty's goons,

he wanted to rule Bombay,
So he had to take down Shetty.

Meanwhile with zulfi .

"Ela i can't leave here anymore, i feel like I can't breath, this not the life i wanted, i don't want to get married, i wanted to enjoy my life, evolve and meet new people in my life with this restrictions i can't live here, Zulfi said on call to her bestfriend."

"What are you gonna do then ? You have no choice you know how our family is,

Mehran is not a bad person i think you should say yes to him, Ela replied."

"Are you serious? I can't believe you, this is all you could suggest me instead of helping me finding a solution!, you know what! let it be i don't wanna talk with you right now I'll call you later bye ! Zulfi said" and ended her call furiously and She walked over to her window to get some fresh air .

"Yaar kabhi kabhi lagta kahin bhag jaun aur wapis hi na aaun."

(sometimes i really think , i should runaway and never come back )

Zulfi said to herself and looked over to her wallclock it was 1 am in the morning. Everyone in her family goes to sleep around 11pm, there was no one awake at this time except her.

Zulfi thought Everyone is asleep right now , this is the only time when I can go out somewhere and enjoy without getting calls from home asking me to come back . She quickly grabbed her car keys and quietly went downstairs and found no one in living area . So she unlocked her main door and walked over to back side of her house where there was a small gate and no guards .

" Thank God meine Aaj road pe hi car park kardi thi," she smiled to her self and walked slowly and quietly to the road .

( Thank god I've Parked my car on the road today )

Rocky had a fight with the opponent gang and this was his 5th fight in a week, Shetty was worried that they might have bigger problems because of Rocky picking up fights.

"Rocky ko samjha do uske wajah se apna relation kharab nhi hone dunga mein Shetty said."

" Ji Saab, chacha replied, went outside to call rocky. "

(Ask Rocky to stop picking flights everyday , i can't ruin my deals with other's because of him ).

"Rocky where are you ? someone came and said you had fight with dilawar is it true ? Shetty is saying he will not support you chacha said. "

"Haan toh mujhe uske support ki zaroorat bhi nhi hai chacha main kaafi hu aur tension matlo kuch nhi inki maze le raha hu mein aur kuch nhi chalo aata hu baad mein, rocky replied."