Mission with the Bat Master

"Okay... I can't do this anymore." Dominic said as he was drop on his handstand. He was followed by RJ.

"Me too." He mumbled.

"Hey, guys... Sup?" Snowbelle asked as she came up from the loft with Master Swoop.

"Master Swoop, what brings you here?" RJ asked.

"I was on my way to take care of some Pai Zhua business."

"Wait... What business? You didn't said that to me." Snowbelle said.

Master Swoop smiled at her before turning his head back in RJ's direction. "And where is Theo now?"

"I'm right here Master." Theo said, sleepily.

The Bat Master turned to him. "I didn't know you were the sleepyhead of the bunch."

"I'm not." Theo said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Everyone else got up early this morning."

Snowbelle snorted as Master Swoop smirked and then turned back to RJ. "Come to think of it, I could use him on the mission. If you don't need him that is."

RJ seemed to think it over for a second then looked back at the blind master. "Theo has his stripes. It's up to him."

"What's the mission?" Theo asked running his hands through his hair, still trying to wake up.

"We received some intelligence from your friend Dominic in regards to a student who went AWOL from the school. I believe she is a rival of yours. A girl by the name of... Caitlyn?"

"Caitlyn? But she left! I thought she ran away?"

"Maybe not. I don't know a whole lot about what happened. But Dom says he heard on the news about a were cat who was taken down and sent to an asylum once she was found to be human. When he went to investigate she saw her laying on a bed but the spirit of an ocelot was roaming her padded cell." Snowbelle said.

"Theo, I know you don't like-"

"When do we leave?" Snowbelle and Master Swoop looked at each other.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Theo stared at the sign in front of the towering building and then looked at Master Swoop.

"This is the asylum? It looks like a prison! Why would they keep her here?"

"Because only the worst cases are kept here. Her animal spirit has taken her over and made her a dangerous person." Snowbelle explained.

"Let's go visit her and see what needs to be done to get her out of here." Master Swoop said.

They walked a few steps before the towering bat master turned around. "Remember Theo, Lynx, this place is full of mental patients. Don't look anyone in the eye and speak to no one. I am going to pass myself off as her grandfather and you are going to act as my eyes."

"But master, you don't need your eyes to see."

The lynx rolled her eyes as Master Swoop reached into his trench coat and pulled out a white cane with red markings.

"They don't know that. I have to keep up appearances. Just go along with it. And all will be well. Now come on."

Theo's mind was full of questions but he kept is peace as they resumed walking and made their way up into the main office.

The lady at the admission's desk looked up as they approached.

"Good afternoon, how can I help you?"

"Hello, I am Ethan Swoop. You are keeping my granddaughter Caitlyn here. I have come to get her out of this place."