Blind

At the unknown place, 'Davina' entered the throne room.

"My Lord." She greeted as she kneels down.

"You failed me!" Dai Shi growled as 'Davina' turn into a woman that has a brown hair, grey eyes and pale white skin.

"I'm sorry, My Lord. But I have an idea." The woman said.

"What is it, Amelia?"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The next day...

Snowbelle sighed and sat down on the grass, just beside the large lake. This was Master Swoop's sanctuary, his place of rest and relaxation as well as meditation. Growing up, the Masters had been like family to her. Pai Zhua was like a big family, the more she thought about it, with everyone looking out for each other. Everyone training to be the best, but also helping others to be their best too. She wished that she could go back to those days and be happy once again.

She was happy now, she had her animal spirit, she had her new family, and her mom has a boyfriend right now. Despite how mature and serious she became whenever she fought, she always found it made her more mysterious and cool, she was like a little puppy most of the time. She was usually full of energy, happy to learn and be around people. When Snowbelle fought, she felt a thrill, she felt more alive than ever, and that made her fight harder. She had always been determined to do better, to succeed.

"Dammit, why can't I do anything right?" She asked herself.

"That's not true at all." A male voice said, behind.

The lynx looked behind her and saw the Bat Master with a plastic bag of apples.

"Master Swoop." She greeted.

"Apples?" He asked.

"Yes please." She said. The bat took an apple out of the plastic bag before tossing it to the lynx.

"Thanks." She said as she catches it and washed the apple in the water.

"I'll be inside. Just call me if you need me." Master Swoop said.

"Okay. I'll read you a book later on." Snow said before taking a bite on her apple.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After finishing up the apple she stood up and throw the waste on the water. She turned around and starts to walk on the bat's house when she heard a sword clinging, making her to stop on her tracks. She turned around when something was blown in her eyes making her to drop on the ground and screamed in pain.

Inside of the house, Master Swoop sensed something was gravely wrong and went outside. "Lynx, are you okay?" Master Swoop asked. Snow tensed and let out a small whimper.

Master Swoop felt shock as he heard his lynx whimpered. He knew he had to be very careful. He slowly walked towards Snowbelle and crouched down a few feet away.

"Lynx, I'm right in front of you. Can you tell me what happened?" Master Swoop asked, softly.

"M-Master Swoop?" Snow asked as she held her hand to reach her making the bat Master accept her hands.

"Snowbelle, what's wrong?" This is the first time the Master Swoop call her in her name.

"Master Swoop, I can't see."