Getting the Old Snowbelle back

At the loft, Theo entered the kitchen. Jarrod and Camille decided to stay for a while in the loft then they will continue their journey after the Master of Lynx is back.

Casey was rolly the dough while Lily was making the sauce. Jarrod was slicing the the sausages and Camille was shredding the cheese.

Dominic was assembling the pizza as RJ took out the cooked and done pizza and put it on the box where Fran put it earlier.

"Woah... Seems everyone is busy right now." Theo said as he washed his hands before helping Dominic on assembling the pizza.

"Yeap. We all are." Jarrod said.

"Lily? Are you okay?" Theo asked as he saw the yellow ranger was out of her thoughts.

"Ah... Huh? Yeah... I'm almost done with the sauce." Lily said.

"Lily, I never asked if the sauce was done. Are you okay? You've been zone out for a while." Theo said.

Lily was about to answer when Fran comes down.

"Break time." She said.

"What?"

"Rinshis." All people in the kitchen looks at each other before leaving whatever their doing before racing upstairs. And thankfully RJ didn't put the done assemble pizza in the oven.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

At the unknown place, Davina entered the throne room.

"Mistress, they attack the city now." Davina said.

Snowbelle stood up before disappearing into black with golden mist.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

RJ, the rangers, Dominic, Camille and Jarrod arrive and saw the Rinshis scaring the civilians, as always with eagle look-like monster.

"Ah... Finally! They're here." The monster said.

"Eagla!" A familiar voice said from behind the monster.

"Sorry, Mistress." Eagla said as she bows her head.

"We have to get her back." Jarrod said.

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

"JUNGLE BEAST! SPIRIT UNLEASH!" Then they got morphed.

"Attack!" Snowbelle yelled to her armies who began to move forward.

"Lil, Cam. Let's get Snowbelle back. The rest takes the Rinshis." RJ said.

"Okay!" They all agreed as they separate ways.

"The wolf, cheetah and chameleon. Tsk." Snowbelle scoff before charging on them.

"Snowbelle! You are a Pai Zhua Master! The Master of Lynx! You show me a few tricks on it!" Lily stated, remembering the memory when she and Snowbelle was in the academy's ground. The Lynx master show the cheetah some few tricks.

"Snow! You showed me what the true friendship was!" Camille said as she remembers protect her from the Rinshis because the chameleon change her identity as a civilian. They become friends for months until the chameleon told the Lynx master the truth but the Lynx didn't mind it. Not until Camille was brainwashed by Dai Shi.

"No... This isn't you." RJ said as he managed pinned her on the ground. "You and I know how to use the Bat technique!"

"Get. Off. On. Me!" She snarled at him as she kick him off before standing up.

"We were telling you the truth." Lily tried to explain.

"No! My father, Dai Shi. He told me everything." She told them as she charge on them.

"Dai Shi is not your father, Snow!" RJ yelled as he dodge one of Snowbelle's punches.

"Snowbelle... Your a Guin. You are the daughter of the Penguin Master. Master Penelope Guin!" Camille said, but the lynx kicked her on the chest, making her to stumble back.

"No... All of things that you told me are lies!" She said.

"That's not true!" A familiar voice exclaimed from behind. The rangers looked back, eyes were widen under their helmets as they saw the familiar woman.

"What?" Snowbelle asked, angry and confused.

"I know everything about you."

"No... That's... That's not true!" Snowbelle yelled, now confusion was taken over her.

"Yes... I know who you are." The woman said. "Because I'm your mother."

"MASTER GUIN!" Theo, Dominic, Jarrod, and Casey finished the Rinshis before joining the others

"What?" Snowbelle asked, confused as she stop attacking. The penguin master slowly walk to her little nestling.

"Dai Shi is not your father, Snow." Master Guin said.

"What... What are you talking about?" Snowbelle asked, dark eyes becomes confused green eyes.

"Remember this?" Master Guin said as she took something off on her neck. It was a necklace that always hidden on her top clothe.

"I gave you this when you were twelve." Master Guin said as she stopped in front of her daughter. Hearts beating every seconds.

"Your Snowbelle Mae Guin. The Master of Lynx. You know all the techniques but you only mastered the lynx, penguin and bat techniques. You almost die 10,000 years ago, but I took you on the temple to get healed and safe in Master Mao's hand. You... You are my daughter." The penguin master almost whispered on her last sentence. Still gripping the necklace. Tears streaming down on her cheeks.

"M-Mom?" Snowbelle whispered as tears starts to form on her eyes then something dark glowing ball coming out from her mouth before it flew away.

Snowbelle falls on the ground but Master Guin managed to catch her.

"Snow!" The rest came closer.

"Snow? Snow? Snowbelle!" Master Guin tries to wake her daughter up.

"She lost conscious. Let's take her back on the loft." RJ said as he picked her up.

"My little nestling."