Merry Christmas!

Snowbelle and Lily nearly fell back down the stairs for the third time.

They forgot to continue the decorating due visiting the three living Masters and snowball fighting for two days. Casey invited Jarrod and Camille to come to JKP, who take the invite.

Snowbelle, Lily, and Fran began decorating the rest of unfinished decorations, Casey, Jarrod and Camille went to get the things needed for dinner, and Guin, RJ, Theo, and Domonic began setting up for the dinner and activities downstairs.

"I can't believe it." Snow started. "This is my first time celebrating Christmas."

"You mean your first time?" Fran asked, curiously.

"I've been in a cave for centuries, remember?"

"Oh... Yeah... I forgotten about that." Lily said

Snowbelle, Lily and Fran giggled.

"Anyone seen the ladder?" RJ asked as he went upstairs.

"No."

"Why you need ladder if you had Jarrod?" Snowbelle asked. RJ glared at her stepdaughter, who gave him a cheeky smiles.

"Or I just go and get Master Swoop." The lynx suggested. Still, RJ glared at her.

"Okay... The ladder was outside of this building... I forgot to get it inside." Snowbelle said. The wolf master sighed and went downstairs.

"Okay... What was that?" Fran asked.

"I don't even know." Lily said.

"Me too." Snowbelle seconded.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Is that straight?"

Snowbelle tilted her head to the side, scrutinizing Lily's handiwork of the giant Christmas tree, and the star she was trying to place on the top. "Hm... A little more to the right." Fran motioned with her fingers to convey her idea.

Lily complied, smoothing a few stray needles as she perfected the star. "Ah! Perfect!" Lily hopped down from the footstool she had been standing on and smiled.

"Looks great." Snowbelle said. "We did good. What's next?"

Lily tucked a stray ringlet behind her ear. "I think we should probably finish hanging the garland and stuff."

Snowbelle followed Lily and Fran to the table which held several plastic shopping bags filled with decorations. As the three girls rifled through the bags.

"So, Snow... How are you liking your first Christmas so far?"

Snowbelle smiled and said with a shrug. "It's just so... Different. I've never been able to experience something like this before. Everyone together, having fun... Being happy." She paused, suddenly feeling a little shy. "It's really nice."

Lily nodded, leaning over the table to give Snowbelle a quick hug. When she pulled back, she said quietly. "I'm so glad you're with us now, Snowbelle. You deserve to be happy. You're a good person." She suddenly smiled slyly.

"And your Mom and RJ are such a cute couple!" Fran suddenly said it.

Snow giggled. "I know." She reached into one of the plastic shopping bags, searching for another decoration to hang, and pulled out a small, leafy sprig of mistletoe. "Ohh." she breathed softly, examining it closely, "This is so pretty!"

"Oh, that's mistletoe." Seeing Snowbelle's curious look, Lily went on. "One of our most important Christmas traditions." She took it from Snowbelle's hands, climbed onto a chair and hung it from the ceiling.

Snowbelle watched her hang it, furrowing her brow. "Tradition?" She repeated.

"Tradition meaning the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or the fact of being passed on in this way." Fran said.

"So... What's gonna happen if a person was underneath on this thing— I mean... In this mistletoe?" Snowbelle asked.

"According to custom, if you're caught standing under the mistletoe, you may get a kiss." Lily answered as she hopped down on the chair.

"A kiss?" Snowbelle raised an eyebrow.

"Yeap. A kiss." Lily nodded her head.

"Okay..." She gets interested on this.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Everyone in the loft was happy chatting at each other. Snowbelle was in the rails near at the mini kitchen when she spotted something.

Her mom and RJ was talking to each other under the mistletoe.

Perfect timing.

RJ and Guin was about to walk on the other side to talk on Master Finn when Snowbelle yelled.

"Mom! RJ! Stop right there." She said, and the two did as told, puzzled looks in their faces and getting everyone's attention. She pointed to the ceiling, and everyone's eyes followed, and saw a mistletoe above the couples.

"OH MY GOSH!" Lily squeals as RJ hang his his head down and Guin flushed red.

"Oh, come on, guys!" RJ growled.

"What? Lily explained to me what's gonna happen if a couples was under the mistletoe and the couples were you two." Snowbelle said.

"Okay... Let's vote. Who's agreed to about the idea? Raised you hands." Snowbelle said as she raised her hands. Everyone, except the couples, raised their hands.

"See... Everyone agrees."

"Oh god..." Guin mumbled.

"Just do it!" Snowbelle heard Master Finn yelled.

"Grandpa cheered you guys up." Snowbelle said and saw the smile on the shark master's lips grew wide.

"You can do it, RJ!" Theo said.

"Yeah. You can do that. You defeated hundreds of Rinshis but kiss you can't do it?" Casey teased.

RJ sighed as he set down his glass of wine on a nearby table and snaked his arms around Guin's waist, pulling her towards him. As he leaned close and their lips met, Guin gripped her glass on her right while her left hand was gripping on the front of his jacket and pulled him into a lingering kiss.

"Awww!" The others cooed as they broke the kiss.

"Best Christmas ever!" Snowbelle exclaimed while the others laughed.