Rangers Back On Business

Months later...

Everyone back on their businesses, and still, no Rinshis attacking the city, no disturbance. Almost nothing.

Guin went back to the Spirit World, Camille and Jarrod find a perfect place to live in Ocean Bluff and start to live happily. Snowbelle work on JKP as waitress.

"It's weird." Lily started as she came to the counter, where Casey, Theo, RJ and Dominic are. "It's been three months since the Rinshis attacked."

"Yeah... Somethings wrong." Theo agreed.

Just then Snowbelle burst out on the kitchen.

"Break time. Their back." She said as the rangers, RJ and Dominic rush to the loft. Snowbelle turns to Fran.

"Can you handle everything in here? If you can handle I'm going to help them and if it's not I'm going to stay her and—"

"No... No... No... Go and help them. I'm going to handle everything in here." Fran said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I can handle it." Fran reassured her.

"Okay." Snowbelle then run to the loft before grabbing a vine, bouncing on the walls then went through the hole.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The rangers run to the scene and saw Eagla scaring the people.

"RUN! PEOPLE! RUN!" She screamed. "Your fear is making me stronger!" Then she laughed before she spotted the rangers.

"Ahhh... There they are." The eagle said.

"I missed this thing." Casey muttered. The main trio got out their sunglasses and put them on, while RJ and Dominic uncovered their morphers from their wrists.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready!"

"Jungle Beast." The whole team put their hands to the side of their waists.

"Spirit Unleashed!" The group said this at the same time and after a small move they all ended up with one of their hands in front of them, either in a fist or clawed, or in Dominic's case, out of sight because of a gigantic morpher.

As soon as they were done, Eagla screamed.

"ATTACK!"

First Lily tried attacking with her jungle mace, but the eagle tossed it away, causing it to go round her, tying her up. As RJ rushed over to help her, Theo, Casey and Dominic rushed in, attacking with their blades, but Eagla swept her arm across their chests, attacking with her claws and sending them to the ground. RJ charged with Lily halfway out of her mace but was flown away before he could barely land a punch, when Lily tried her mace again, the eagle grabbed and threw it back, hitting Lily before she could even think of dodging it.

Getting up, the main three summoned their claws and went into Master Mode, this time, they lasted longer, but still got thrown back.

"Hey Eagla!" Came a voice from behind them, looking behind them, they saw Snowbelle running towards them. She was wearing different.

Snowbelle grunted as she blocked the claws with her staff and tried her best to attack the eagle creature, finally she swiped her staff down the eagle chest, but she merely made the creature yell in pain, in anger, she saw Eagla swipe her claws to...

Snowbelle grunted as she blocked the claws with her staff and tried her best to attack the eagle creature, finally she swiped her staff down the eagle chest, but she merely made the creature yell in pain, in anger, she saw Eagla swipe her claws towards her, but she was too late on the block. Flying back she hit dustbins and fell to the floor.

"I will be back rangers." Eagla yelled.

And with that she ran away to the hills.

Getting up, all the rangers, except Snowbelle, demorphed.

"Let's go back to the loft." RJ said.