Liberation

So.....Hello there. How's it going? It's been awhile. I apologize for that. I hope all of you are safe and healthy. I've been working on this chapter for some time while struggling with work, the pandemic, and writer's block. I'm trying to write a little more but I unfortunately can't commit to any schedule even if I would like to as my job is very chaotic.  As I've always said I will continue to write as it's something that has brought me a lot of joy in my life even if I have less time for it now. I am committed to finishing TICM so please don't worry about me leaving it unfinished. I have a lot of love and passion for these characters, they have a very special place in my heart - even more so than my characters from my other works. I hope you continue to love them just as much as I do. Thank you for the love and support you have given me I will always appreciate it. Please take care of yourselves out there. The world gets more beautiful and more terrible everyday. 

XOXOXOXO 

            - Rayne

WARNING: The following chapter contains language, and sexual content. Don't like? Feel free to step out - no harm done. To each their own!

Theo POV:

Work is hell.

It's not as if work wasn't boring before but as I sit at my desk all I can manage to think about is Chip's naked flesh in my bed this morning - tan, creamy, unmarked. A blank canvas. I didn't wake him up when I left. I had to deal with my guest and I'm sure Chip would not appreciate it if I woke him up at the ass crack of dawn. Regina, my secretary, comes in and out of my office, her heels tapping against the hardwood floor. I'm vaguely aware that there are words coming out of her mouth but I don't hear any of them. My mind is consumed by static made entirely of Chip's moans. Leaning forward I grab a pen and idly flip through a document that needs to be signed. Regina stands next to my desk waiting patiently, fiddling with her curly red hair. Presumably, it is important that this document is signed immediately as she hasn't left yet. Usually, Regina is in and out as quickly as possible either because she has too much to do or because she doesn't like my company. It's a toss up. I attempt to read the documents in front of me but my mind continues to wander and I find myself clicking my pen against the desk obnoxiously, my leg shaking as I try to focus.

All I want to do is be with you, look at you, touch you, please you. How is that wrong?"

"Uggghhh" I groan rubbing my palms into my eyes and clear my throat bringing my attention to the document again. Regina shifts awkwardly as if she wants to help me but doesn't know what's wrong or what she can do. Blinking exaggeratedly I resume pretending to read the documents in front of me as I try to clear my head but the image of Chip writhing on my coffee table flashes through my mind.

Please Theo. Do it harder. I know you can. I know you want to.

"Fuck!" I snap, throwing my pen across the room in defeat before turning my gaze to Regina. She appears shocked and a little afraid, her eyes wide but she doesn't move from her spot and straightens up when she notices my attention is on her. "Regina, did you read this?"

She hesitates glancing at the documents. "Yes sir."

"What is it?"

"It's the final budget for the art auction charity event that is being held at the hotel. It needs your approval so that preparations can start Sir."

"Oh" Swallowing, I reach over my desk to grab another pen flipping to the signature page and signing it quickly before handing the papers over to Regina. "Could you please call Fane in?"