Chapter Eleven.

You smiled and laughed you took a bite of your (favorite ice cream) ice cream. You accidentally got a bit of ice cream on his cheek. He wiped it off and grinned. "I love you." You told him, smiling. "I love you too." He replied, placing a kiss on your lips. You kissed back. He asked for entrance, you weren't sure so you denied it. "(f/n). ." He let out a sigh, his breath fanning against your lips. "Hm?" You asked. While you were asking, Jean slipped his tounge in your mouth. You backed away, "How about we go do something else? Maybe go to the park?" You asked, smiling. "Sure," He shrugged.

You kissed Jean. Eren was walking with flowers in his hand. You ended the kiss and looked at Eren before waving. He waved and walked over to you, handing you the flowers. "These are for you. . From me. ." He said awkwardly. You took the flowers and hugged him. "Thank you!" Eren said he had to go and walked off. 

Jean scowled. You poked his cheek. "Jean, what is it?" You asked. "He gave you flowers he obviously wants to go out with you--" But, you interrupted him. "--I doubt he likes me. He wouldn't just give me flowers right in front of my boyfriend. He knows that I'm taken." You explained. "He was probably being nice." At this, Jean nodded. "Alright, I get it. You're right." You pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.