Chapter Nine.

How long do you want this book to be? Please comment your answer! Also, short chapter. That is all, enjoy! ~gives cupcake~
--------------------

You had Jean over, with permission. You and him were in your room, also with permission. You two were studying for a test. "(f/n)," You heard him say.
"Hm?" You asked, still reading the textbook.

"I-- What's number five?" He asked. You could tell he was going to say something else, but left it alone. "It's on page 215." You answered, "I'm not going to just give it to you." You felt yourself smile. "Aww, no fair." He chuckled.

"It's in the third line of the first paragraph. Does that help?" You asked, writing something on the study guide. "Sorta," He nodded.
"Good--" There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" You yelled.
Krista's Mom entered. "How are you two doing?"
"We're doing fine--" Jean nodded. "--We are just studying."

"That's good. What class is it for?" She asked, curious. "Civics." You answered. "Oh, don't you have Krista in that class?" At this, you nodded. "She probably forgot about the test. ." Mrs. Lenz let out a sigh. You glanced over at Jean, who slightly nodded. You looked back at Krista's mother, "Um, she can study with us. If she wants to."

"Really? Great! I'll go get her. Thank you." Krista's mom left the room.