Chapter Three

Please ignore the pink words on your dress in the picture, for that is the company or store. Warning: This will be a sad chapter. At least to me it is.
~gives tissue boxes just in case~
-------------------------------------

It was the day of the dance. The end-of-the-year junior dance. You put on a dress your mom bought for you. [See photo. You can have it in any color you want. For me, I prefer it gold.] You put on matching heels.  [Or flats] You added "Victoria's Secret" lip gloss and a bit (or more than that if you want) of eyeliner. You had done your hair (however you want it).

You heard the doorbell ring. Your dad answered it. Jean was wearing a tuxedo. [See photo] "Hello, Jean." Your dad greeted. "Hello, sir." He replied as the two shook hands. "Er, Dad. . I'm ready. ." You immediately felt embarrassed. "Of course, honey." Your dad smiled and kissed your head. "I love you, Dad." You hugged your father before kissing his cheek, he did the same to you.

"I love you, Mom." You smiled before hugging her and kissing her cheek. She did the same. "Have fun you two, okay?" Your mom told you and Jean. "Alright." You replied, grinning. Jean nodded. You had a feeling something bad was going to happen, but you ignored it.

"Ready?" Jean asked, holding your hand. You squeezed his hand, "Yes." With that, you two entered the school. "Ain't it fun" by "Paramore" came on. You two danced to it, having a good time.

Once the song ended, a slow one came on. You two danced together to it. Suddenly, the music stopped.

"Students, I have some very sad news. . Some parents, maybe students, have been in a huge car crash. . I will announce them by last name. If there is more than one of the families with the last name, I will say the first names. If you want to leave the dance, you can. . I shall start. ." The principal announced.

"Carla and Dr. Jaeger. ."

Eren looked as if he were in a daze. Mikasa was trying to be strong, she and Eren were deciding whether to leave. Eren re-focused.

"Mr and Mrs. ____. ."