Chapter Six

Sorry that it took a bit long. Enjoy!
------------------

"Jean."

"What?"

"Scoot over."

"Why?"

"So I can sit next to you." You answered.

Your boyfriend scooted over. You sat next to him on the couch. You opened up your laptop and put the password in (after making sure no one peeked.) "What are you doing, (f/n)?" You heard Jean ask. "Um, a project. .?" You replied.

"____, are you writing lemons--"

"No! Why would you think that, Jean?!" You flushed with emotion. "Alright, alright. I'm just saying. ." He put his hands up. You laughed.

--

The next morning, you woke up and heard the familiar sound of a notification. You reached onto the nightstand, next to your bed. Once your hand was holding onto your phone, you brought it over to you. You saw that it was a text from Jean.
Jean: Hey, sorry if you're asleep, do you want to go get breakfast?

You smiled before typing a reply:
You: Sure. Are we walking?
Jean: Whatever you want.
You: Jeannn, you never get to decide! Plus, I'm bad at making decisions.
You are now. . A small voice in your head said. You ignored it. A few minutes later, you got a reply.
Jean: Fine. . Fine. This time, though. Not always. I guess I'll drive.
You: Alright.

A moment passed before you texted him something.
You: I love you.
Jean: I love you more.

You both got out of Jean's car. You closed the passenger side before Jean locked the car. As you two walked to the entrance, you both intertwined fingers.

He held the door open. "Thank you," You told Jean with a smile as you went inside.  "No problem." He replied, entering behind you. "(f/n)! Jean!" You heard someone yell. You both turned around to see Sasha running over there. "Hey, Sasha." She hugged you, you hugged back. "Hi," Jean greeted.

"Do you two want to go to my party Saturday night?" Sasha asked. "Sure," You nodded. Jean smiled, "Yeah, why not."

"Great! Just dress like you! I have to go back to Connie. Bye!" She waved and walked back to her table.

"(f/n), school decided to start a month later."

"Oh," You were surprised.

"And guess what day it is?"

"June 21st, Jean. I know." You handed him a bag. He handed one to you. You opened it and saw a beautiful diamond bracelet. You looked up at Jean, shocked. You had gotten him what he had been wanting to get.

"Jean. . Thank you." You whispered. "Thank you," He replied, smiling. You two leaned over the table and kissed. "Happy Seven-month anniversary." Jean told you once the kiss ended. "Happy seven-month anniversary, and thank you for sticking with me for this long." You added. "How could I not? You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He grinned. You both kissed once more.