Chapter Five.

You were currently eating a bowl of ice cream. "___, are you sure you won't get a stomach ache?" Krista asked, worried. You shook your head. "No, I'll be fine--"

Jean had grabbed the bowl (with the spoon in it) before taking it to the kitchen. "Jean! What the heck?!" You frowned. "I'm not going to let you drown yourself in ice cream." The two-toned-haired boy replied before finishing the ice cream and washing the bowl.

"How is that fair? You ate it."

"Because," There was a pause. "I'm your boyfriend."

"Oh? You're becoming the controlling boyfriend?" You snapped. Recently, you were snapping at people once in a while. You sighed. "I'm sorry, Jean. ." You felt guilty. "No, ___, it's alright." He replied. "Jean, we both know it isn't. If you want to break up with me--" Before you could finish, Jean pulled you into a hug. "___, I wouldn't dump you over that." Jean told you quietly. "Thank you. ." You whispered, returning the hug slightly.

"____, do you want to go to school?" Mrs. Lenz asked the next day. "I guess." You replied, shrugging. "I'll go get ready." You walked to the restroom after getting your outfit. 

Jean saw you and walked over there. "____?" He asked, surprised. "Hey." You replied, a small smile showing. "____!" Marco grinned and hugged you. You hugged back. "Marco! Hey! How are you?" You asked. "I'm good, you?" The freckled boy replied. "I'm fine." You smiled.
Thank goodness Marco has a thing with making people smile. Jean thought.

You haad arrived "home" and did your homework. You were going to get through this.

~* Time Skip *~

It had been almost a month. You were a lot better, almost back to your old self. Almost. Of course, it would be something you would remember. Everyone was glad to see you back to your old self. The day you laughed since the incident, everyone stared at you. Then, they all hugged you. "Guys, it's just a laugh!" You smiled.

You were now baking a cake. You were pouring the batter into the cake pan. You had done the other steps. Once that was done, you put the pan into the oven for thirty minutes. You decided to use that time to clean up the kitchen as much as time would allow. (That would make Levi happy.) You had cleaned the counters, outside of the drawers, and the rest of the working part of the kitchen (except for the oven). "Alright. ." You breathed. "The table!" You realized before moving over there with windex and a paper towel.

Soon, the oven beeped. You quickly took the cake out of the oven and let it cool for about five minutes. After that, you put it on a plate and let it cool completely. You hummed in delight.

The cake had cooled. So, you added the frosting. It was (favorite type of cake). Luckily, everyone liked that type of cake. "Guys!" You called, but did't really yell. They all came out.

"Cake!" Sasha yelled as you cut her a piece big enough. You laughed. Eren took a bite of the cake and, after swallowing, smiled. "This is really good!"

"Yeah!" Connie agreed, you had invited him over. Mikasa had a small smile. "It's delicious!" Krista had told you. "It's good." Ymir nodded. "Amazing!" Jean said as he took another bite. "Wow. ___, you made this?" Mrs. Lenz asked. You nodded. "Yes."

"I'm impressed." She hummed in delight.

"I love it! You have to make this more often!" Sasha added. You chuckled.