Chapter Ten.

XxXInTheEndXxX has amazing stories. I love them! If you like BvB or FIR, you should read one of her books called "Changes are for the good." But you should also read her other books! All of them are really good!
--------------------------

You were sitting at a table in the school library. You turned to the next page of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Jean sat down in the chair next to you. "Thought I'd find you here."
"Silencio."
"Well, that's hurtful."
"It's Harry Potter." You smiled. He grinned sarcastically, "Yeah, you can totally choose Harry Potter over your boyfriend."
"Cool, thanks." You continued reading, ignoring his sarcasm. "(f/n),"
You were too busy reading.
"That old hag!" Ron--
"(f/n)!" Jean said, impatiently. It was a loud whisper. "Hm?" You replied. Jean rolled his eyes and took the book from you before placing your bookmark inside it and closing it.

"Finally, you reply. Are you focused?"
"Yeah."
"(f/n) (l/n) can hear me? She's not in space?"
"Nope! Can you please just say it?"
"Hi."
You stayed silent for a minute. "You closed my book. . For 'Hi'?"
"Basically, yes." He smirked a bit. You glared at him. His smirk quickly disappeared. "What? Don't you want to spend time together?" At this, you let out a sigh. You crossed your arms before saying, "You know I do, Jean. I always do." Your legs were already crossed. "But, still. . You know. . That's my book and I have to read for Lang--"
"(f/n)!" Sasha yelled running towards you. She was shushed by the librarian. Sasha hugged you. "Where's your smile?"
"Inside my book." You hugged her back.
"Did he take it away?"
"Why did you think of me?!" Jean asked Sasha. Sasha let go of you, you did the same. She shrugged, taking a bite of her potato.

"No eating in the library!" The librarian scolded the brunette. Sasha put the potato back in her lunchbox. "Sorry!"
"It's okay. But, please try not to. I know how you feel, you have to wait a few hours and all the stress builds up."
Sasha waved her arms in front of her face, "No! I'm always hungry!"
"--And that makes people hungry. It's fine, school is stressful. Anyway, are you going to check out a book?" The school librarian asked with a smile. Sasha shook her head.

"No, Ms. Ernest. I just found (f/n) here."
"Oh, okay."
"What are you doing here anyway, (f/n)?"
You looked up from your book, "Huh?"
"Sasha, she might use Silencio." Jean told Sasha.
"Nah, I won't. Stupify."
Sasha pretended to be stunned. "(f/n)!" Jean stared at you like you were insane.

You used the spell that removes any spell. Sasha let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. ."
You were too busy reading. "(f/n), are you a camera? Because I smile every time I see you." At this, you blushed. "Wh-What?" Your eyes were still focused on the page:
"Stupify!"
"(f/n)." You heard Mikasa say. You nodded in response and said, "Hey."

"Wow, you're right. She is focused on that book. ." Mikasa let out a sigh.

Ten minutes later, you were still reading, focused on the book. "(f/n)," You noticed the voice was Eren's. "Hi, Eren."
"What?"
You looked over at him, "What is it?"
"That's all I get?"
"Sorry. . It's Harry Potter. ."
"Ah! That explains it! I'll read my book, too." Eren pulled out Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. You smiled, "That's a good book." Eren smiled back, "Yeah."
You two started reading.
Mikasa poked her head around the corner, she was behind a bookshelf with Jean and Sasha. "That didn't work. Now Eren's reading his Harry Potter book."

"What's so good about Harry Potter?" Jean picked up Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone. He began reading the back of it. Once he was finished, he put it back on the shelf. "Interesting. But, she should still want to hang out with me."
"No. . She shouldn't. ." Mikasa whispered. Jean looked shocked, "What?"
"You don't remember? Oh, she probably never told you. So, if I do, you can't tell her you know. Okay?"
"Alright, alright. What is it?" Jean put his hands up in surrender. Mikasa took a deep breath before whispering, "This is what she told me. . Her and her Mom used to read together. It was a book siries about wizards and such. And what's Harry Potter about?"
"Wizards. . .?" Jean replied. Mikasa nodded.

Sasha, Jean, and Mikasa went on the computers, with permission. Jean sent Mikasa a PM:
"I'm surprised she hasn't given up reading."
He waited for a moment, before he received a reply.
"Why would she? Harry Potter interests her, she needs to read for Language Arts, and she's read everything else that interests her in the school library."
Jean considered that for a moment before realizing something. He quickly typed:
Oh my. . I finished my book. I need a new one.

Jean let out a sigh before grabbing the first Harry Potter book. He checked it out before returning to the computer. There had been a group PM created.

Potatoes4ever: I want to have a surprise for (f/n)!
TheQuietOne: Hm. . Okay. I can ask Eren to distract her.
Potatoes4ever: Mikasa, do you like Eren?
TheQuietOne: Why would it matter?
TheQuietOne: *holds up book* . .
Potatoes4ever: You avoided the-- Nothing.
NotAHorse: Anyway, what can we do to help, Sasha?

You put your book away. Jean quickly typed for Sasha to text him the answer later before logging off. You walked over to Jean and wrapped your arms around him, and kissed his cheek. "Sorry for pushing you away." You apologized. He smiled, "Don't worry about it."
"Alright. . Do you want to do something?" You asked. "Maybe a walk? What do you want to do?"
At that moment, Jean felt his phone vibrate. "Oh, hang on one moment. It'll be quick." He got up and seemed to be telling a caller that they had the wrong number.

"We could go get some ice cream. Today is a free day for students. So, we can go off-campus." Jean suggested. You nodded, "Sure."