sei

Pierre walked to school silently. He left before Alberto woke and kissed Luca on his way out. Luca, still in shock, didn't know what to do. He was split between the two, some would put it. He's pinned for Alberto years before Pierre, but now this French boy has his heartstrings.

The hallways were ever so crowded, but just like his first day, multiple pairs of eyes were glued to his figure. He glanced at Luca's locker, the locker's owner and his boyfriend standing next to it, chatting along. Pierre felt his stomach knot and continued at a faster pace.

He rushed to his locker, hoping to seem busy while unlocking the poor thing. Shoving his belongings inside, he walks to biology. Mrs. Giovanni, looking stunning as ever, stood patiently behind her desk.

Pierre walked up the steps to his seat and set down his huge biology book. Luca Valentino, Pierre Paguro, Luca Paguro-Valentino, Luca Valentino-Paguro, and multiple others just like it etched into his last notebook page. With teary eyes, he sharply closed the notebook and scribbled on the cover.

"Pierre, are you okay?" Luca asked, suddenly a small hand resting on his shoulder. Pierre jumped out of his skin and whipped his head at the boy. Luca gasped and ripped his hand away.

Pierre blinked and his eyes watered. "Yeah, I'm fine... I just don't wanna talk about it." Pierre said, looking away. Luca looked to the side and nodded. "Is Al gonna be all protective and stuff towards you?" Pierre said, worriedly glancing at the door.

Luca sat next to Pierre and kissed his cheek, "Yes, but if anything gets too violent I'll cut the courting." Luca said.

Pierre smiled softly and inched towards Luca's face. Luca smiled and drew closer as well. Their lips were about to touch and then the door slammed open. The two ripped apart and saw a red-faced Alberto storming into class.

"Ugh! Some bastardo was talking about your ass again, Lu." Alberto said, sitting on the other side of Luca, "Stop making men fall in love with you, please?"

Pierre and Luca laughed. Luca wiped his eyes and kissed Alberto's angry face. "Bambino, I can't help it that I'm beautiful." Luca said, cooing into Alberto's hair. Pierre snickered and whispered into the younger's ear, "You aren't wrong about that, bébé." Luca jumped and swatted Pierre's face away, smirking in the process.

Alberto growled quietly. 

"Just being dudes, bro. No homo." Pierre said, waving at the taller two seats away from him. Alberto snorted a huff and Luca laughed so hard he toppled over. Maybe or maybe not Pierre's heart fluttered.

-

They arrived home and Luca went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Pierre sat on the couch and tried to find a soap opera that seemed like it wasn't out of a fever dream. Alberto followed Luca happily and turned on the radio. Alberto brightened and swiftly picked up Luca from behind. The smaller gasped and smiled when Alberto started to sing out his heart to the music.

Luca laughed and twirled around with Alberto, swaying and spinning to the upbeat song. "C'mon Lu! You know this one!" Alberto almost yelled, Luca smiled and took in a deep breath.

"FIgaro figaro figaro, fi-ga-ro!" The two belted, harmonizing in the most beautiful way. Pierre ran to the doorway and smiled at Luca. Alberto happily sang with Luca, who was being most dramatic in Alberto's arms.