cuattro

Alberto shifted when Luca's presence walked closer and closer. Alberto feared the day Luca would find out and finally find the letter, but sometimes Alberto had to be the adult.

"About what?" He stalled.

Great, Alberto. Really showing that you're the man here.

Luca sighed and a shy smile formed on his face. He held out his hand and looked up at Alberto,

"The letter?" Luca supplied a topic for the two of them to engage in.

Alberto took Luca's hand in his and guided him to the door of Alberto's room. Luca could feel himself relax at the aroma in the room. The smells of Alberto, the smell of sawdust, lilacs, and lemons. Exciting, sweet, manly Alberto. Luca sighed into the open air and walked to Alberto's desk.

Alberto only used the desk for art projects. For example; the pot he made for Luca's sunflowers, the huge portrait of Luca, the small gelato sticks he and Luca painted landscapes onto. The desk was stained with all kinds of paint, smelled so rustic and cozy Luca wanted to melt into it.

Luca went to the drawer on the right side and opened it. He lifted the worn sketchbook to find a letter, stuffed with a piece of paper one size too big for the envelope. He carefully took the envelope into his hands and smiled at Alberto. Alberto squirmed where he stood, very embarrassed with the situation.

Luca opened the letter with motherly care and took out the paper slowly. He read each and every sentence slow as a snail. Alberto sat on his bed and put his hands into his hair. Luca sat right next to him, the old mattress groaning at the extra weight. Luca's smile turned bigger and bigger as his eyes gathered more stars with every passing second.
Luca guided his head into the crook of Alberto's neck, humming in satisfaction.

Luca turned Alberto's head with a firm grip on his jaw. Luca looked Alberto's facial structure up and down. Going from his smooth forehead to bushy eyebrows, to summer day green eyes, to a sculpted nose, to thin lips, to a chizled jawline.

Luca closed his eyes slowly and Alberto did the same, the two cautiously moving forward until they could feel each other's lips.

Alberto let out a weak sound and Luca smiled on his lips, deepening the kiss. Luca pushed Alberto down so they both lay on the mattress. Alberto's hands found their way on Luca's cheeks, while Luca's found their way tangled in Alberto's curls. Both boys shifted on the bed, trying to deepen the kiss with every second they could, leaving no space between each other.

When Luca pulled away with a pop, Alberto was sure he saw an angel that day. Luca's hair was messy, strands from cherubic curls sticking out every which way. His lips were plump and swollen, glossy with saliva. His pupils were blown wide and his iris were a deep honey color. His cheeks were dusted a deep red, matching Alberto's.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that..." Alberto says breathlessly. Luca giggles and cuddles into Alberto's chest. "Luca I love you..." The taller says quietly. His eyes are screwed tight and his arms were snaked around Luca's waist. Said boy moved his mouth near Alberto's ear and whispered four words he knew the taller wanted him to say forever.

"I love you more," Luca whispered angelically, hot puffs of air going into Alberto's ear.

-

The smell of Italian herbs and lemon greeted Pierre's starved nostrils. The sweet aroma making his head spin. Pierre, despite being in a horrible state, shifted onto his arms and moved his feet to the carpet of his and Luca's shared room.

Pierre's feet shuffled against the soft floor and down the stairs. While making his descent, he could hear giggling and laughing, as well as soft sounds Pierre didn't recognize. Pierre popped his head from the staircase to investigate the situation.
Luca and Alberto were swaying and giggling away while making pasta.

"Alberto!" Luca laughed, "You're gonna make me ruin the pasta!" Luca said, trying to keep in his giggles.