Summary

The Others is a series of stand-alone Twilight fanfics in which new and different mythical, magical, paranormal or supernatural species are introduced to the Twilight world. Read in any order you wish as each story is unrelated and follows its own timeline and universe.

So far, there are two books in this series, and that's probably all there will be as I've been focusing more on writing original fiction lately. The second is "Tell No Lie" and is in a completely different timeline as this, so you can start with either book and you won't be lost.

 The second is "Tell No Lie" and is in a completely different timeline as this, so you can start with either book and you won't be lost

With things in Forks and La Push settled firmly into normal, Embry Call has found himself growing restless. Everyone else seems to have found a purpose in life, while he is still unsure about what he wants to do with his life. Sure 23 is still young and there is plenty of time to figure that out, but he can't help but feel like he is falling behind. Not to mention he is one of the oldest and few members to have not found an imprint. Like Leah Clearwater, he's beginning to wonder if it's ever going to happen.

Freja Larssen has spent her entire life in Forks, but yet never quite being part of it. Her grandparents have always been rather strict and overprotective, cementing a list of rules to follow since she was a child.

Don't play music in public.
Don't travel too far from the ocean.
Don't get too close to anyone - especially boys.
Never tell anyone the truth.
And never - ever - let anyone hear you sing.

As her 21st birthday draws nearer, they've only gotten worse and Freja worries she may never have a normal life doing normal things like going to parties or even dating. Or well, living past her birthday.

But Fate works in mysterious ways and soon Embry and Freja find their lives entwined in a way that makes their respective secrets difficult to keep. And showing that life, at least for them, will never be normal.

As with many of my stories, this one came to me in a random daydream

As with many of my stories, this one came to me in a random daydream. For some reason, I was thinking about Twilight and began wondering what would happen if there were other mystical or supernatural beings introduced into the universe. And yea, I've always had a soft spot for the wolf packs. Hence, this story was born.

Though one note - I did venture from canon in that Quil's imprint is supposed to be WAY younger, but I made her closer in age. He plays a decent-sized role in the story and I just couldn't do it. I mean, it still kind of bugs me a bit that I made Claire 14 when he imprinted at 17, but at least they didn't start feeling anything romantic for each other until she was older. As for Jacob and Renesmee, well, yea, I'm not a miracle worker. Maybe in the next story I'll figure out a way to fix that one...

Usual warnings apply - I only own my original characters and the storyline. All Twilight characters belong to Stephanie Meyer. Oh, and well, the Havsfru folklore is based on Nordic folklore, with some twists by myself (and borrowed from other mermaid lore). This story is only posted here and on my accounts on Fanfiction.net, Archive of Our Own, and one more site that I can't remember. All under my username Rubberduckiez or RubberDuckz84. If you see it anywhere else or for sale, it's been stolen and needs to be reported. I give no one the right to repost my story without my permission.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!