favorite things about you

Different type readers:

Señor Myers (Michael Myers duh)

• he loves the way you take care if him (even tho your annoying)

• he loves to see you with your different colored hair.

• he loves your cooking even with his mask on you know his fuckin' that sht up.

• he loves that you accepted him the way he is even tho he still kills for a living.

Pi- piggy boy (Billy lenz duh)

•he loves that everyday you wear a different type of hijab to match your outfit and he finds it beautiful.

• he loves that your into art and sometimes he will ask if you could draw him and no matter how it looks like he keeps it like it's a gif.

• he loves when you wear henna he really likes it on your skin and it just looks beautiful in his eyes.

• YOUR FOOOOD, his man will literally steal food from the pot when your not looking but his not sneaking you see the stain on his check and now thanks to him you have to hide the food from him.

The smelly mf with the hockey mask ( Jason voorhees duh)

• he likes that your into animals and when ever you see a beautiful animal you tell him to quietly take a picture "but I don't like ani-' SHHH we gon' be farm girls today 👩🏾‍🦱🐎.

• He likes your cuddles, they are very nice and warm. especially when its a cold or rainy day.

• He likes your taste in fashion as well and you try to put him on but.... his a grow man who killed dumb horny kids why he give af what he wears but you say " but why not kill with style 🤔".

• he also love short hair, it doesn't matter what color it is he will still find it pretty 'he mostly likes you in blonde'.

The psychopathic yt man (Patrick Bateman duh)

• he really likes your intelligence, he thinks that most people around aren't that smart until he met you and as soon as you showed how intelligent you were he fell in love.

• he won't admit it but he like your accent he knew you were from the south and you hade a soft accent that he enjoys time to time.

•he loves the scares on your body, he will swiftly touch it time to time and will wonder what gave you does beautiful scares until he remembers its him.

My favorite southern cannibal (bubba sawyer duh)

•he love your vitiligo he will compliment you everyday that you look so beautiful with them and that you shouldn't be ashamed that you have it.

• he loves your attitude, like you can make him feel confident when one of his brothers make fun of him and you just insult them or talk shit which he loves.

• he loves your body, if this man knew how to write he would literally write a poem on how beautiful your legs, stomach, arms, face are to him.

Chunky monkey (Chucky duh)

• he really loves your accent matter a fact that was the first thing he found attractive, when you got used to him you told him your from the Caribbeans and he doesn't know but he just likes when you talk.

• he loves your sense of humor, if it not killing him victims that makes him laugh its you, you have a very dark sense of humor which he likes.

• he LOVES your r.b.f (resting bitch face) that was he first think he noticed when looking at you, he like that you look like your gonna stab somebody at any given moment.

The killer gay couple (Billy Loomis & stu matches duh)

• they love that your hair style either if it's locs, braids, afro you name.

• they love your fashion sense, in school you were know as the "fashion expert" since no mater what you could wear a musty old rag and still make it look it.

• they your tattoo & piercing, there's just something about does two things they love on you to the point were they told you that the 3 if you were gonna get the same tattoo.

The smelly ole lad who lives in the walls (brahms heelshire duh)

• your voice, you had a British accent since you immigrated from west, south, east, central Africa but when he randomly hears you sing his feels flustered.

• he loves your art, when you go take a shower like the rat that he is he checks out your stuff and he noticed how you loved to draw to the point were he saw that you drew mini brahms and keeper it.

• he loves your body, when he first saw you leave the bath he noticed that you left leg was gone and instead you had a Prosthetic leg and you were insecure about it but when brahms got closer to you he praises and admires you so you  feel sad.

___________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I haven't been updating it bc of school but I'm gonna update my books if I can but any ways I will see you next time on simping for a serial killer 😊.

Words 866